Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member E93 M3 and E46 M3 ESS VT2-525

Dear All,

I'm new to BMW CLUB UAE , I currently own an E93 M3 (stock) in Dubai and I own an E46 M3 convertible in my home country. I converted the E46 M3 from SMG to manual and installed ESS VT2-525 supercharger kit, Koni shock absorbers and high flow cats. For the E93 M3 it is still stock. Here are some photos for the E93 and the E46.

14542305_1265515060162133_5118386209560534584_o.jpg14524578_1265515020162137_8807765901284150597_o.jpge.JPGIMG_61434.jpg

Ahlan Ahlan !

We need more boosted M3s ..welcome !

2008 E90 M3 6MT - Nardo Grey - Harrop TVS1740 SC @ 6.5PSI - UCP Pedal - Bullet Valvtronic Exhaust
    - Rouge Engineering Shifter Kit - Fabspeed X-pipe - Evolve test pipes - DEFI CR gauges/P3 Vent Gauge -
    BMW Iconic Custom Headlights - Custom Authentic Alcantara Interior .. And many other mods :P

1996 SC300- AT- SOLD
    2012 Toyota Fortuner - DD
    1994 Toyota Supra MKIV - 883 WHP ;) drag queen - Track only

Comment

Welcome to the club ya Basha

Nice rides indeed! Having an e46 m3 in Egypt? How did you manage to get that registered?? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
      sigpic
      Current
      E92 M3 2011
      # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
      # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
      # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
      E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
      # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
      # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
      # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

welcome to the club bro
        sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by shockerg1 View Post
          Welcome to the club ya Basha

Nice rides indeed! Having an e46 m3 in Egypt? How did you manage to get that registered?? [emoji6]

It is not registered here . It is registered in my home country [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim-m3 View Post
            It is not registered here . It is registered in my home country [emoji6]

I know Ibrahim, since your home country & mine are the same [emoji846]. How did you get it registered ( malaky) there ?
            sigpic
            Current
            E92 M3 2011
            # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
            # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system

Previous
            # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
            # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'

Comment

Originally posted by shockerg1 View Post
              I know Ibrahim, since your home country & mine are the same [emoji846]. How did you get it registered ( malaky) there ?
              This car has a very long story and I can tell it to you when we meet [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim-m3 View Post
                This car has a very long story and I can tell it to you when we meet [emoji6]

Heheh... Sounds like it! [emoji41] looking forward to that conversation [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                Current
                E92 M3 2011

Previous

E60 M5 'me Julie'

Comment

Welcome on board Ibrahim. Glad to have met you last week before the evolve event. Hope to see you at our coming events. Great collection of cars btw!
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                    Welcome on board Ibrahim. Glad to have met you last week before the evolve event. Hope to see you at our coming events. Great collection of cars btw!
                    It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to see soon in the next event

Sent from my iPad using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
                    X