Hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

Hi everyone, I'm new member. I love BMWs, I also love to do some coding on them :).

Welcome on board (Y) what type of codings do you do exactly?
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Thank you :)

Actually everything what is possible to code :). I can active some hidden functions in BMW, I can add some some extra equipment. All depends from a car model. List of coding is very long.
      I can also flash some ECUs, e.g. alpina transmission in N54/N55 engines, turn on digital speedo on the dash etc.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the club.

What type of BMW do you drive? any pictures?
        - E82, 1M - Current
        • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
        - E30, 316 Touring - Current
        • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
        - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
        E36, 318 Touring Sold
        E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Thank you S.BAKI

I drive E61 and F01 is the one in family. They are not so fast and sporty and fast like yours guys and in UAE in general ;)

E61 is with diesel engine and 740i with 3.0 R6 322 bhp. I'm from Europe but I'm traveling to Dubai pretty often.

See attached photos, F01 just programmed few weeks back :)

I also equipped my E61 in NBT navigation, did it on my own from the scratch, you can see results here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Tg?usp=sharing
          Attached Files
          Last edited by pweber84; 28-09-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Hey dude! Welcome.

I'm finishing visual tuning of my car. Very classy. Full Glossy Black X5 E70 with red calipers and rim protection. Let me know if you want to catch up and make some research in coding regarding this model)

Comment

Hey,

Sure, we can meet at the beginning of the November so in one month from now.
              I have all BMW tools for coding and programming so I can help you with activation some features in E70.

What's the production date of this car?

Comment

It's 2008 but not sure about month) add me on whatsapp +971505261475

Comment

Added you, mine is +48607 987 341

Comment

Hi and welcome to the group. I have a 2001 Alpina B10 (E39) and the odometer display (which appears to be LCD) is not showing full numbers clearly. You mentioned you have some experience in this. Do you think there is anything that can be done to repair it - because a new one will cost a fortune I think? I have a spare second hand display unit but it is also a bit flaky so not much good really. Hoping you know how to repair the original display unit ;-) Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi and thanks.

I think I may be able to help you with your issue. Can you send me a photo of your odometer display?

Comment

Odometer display

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I don't have the car with me at the moment but will send you a photo in the next day or so. Many thanks, Dashford.

Comment

Working...
                        X