Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member - Moves from South Africa to Abu Dhabi

Hi/Salaams,

My name is Yaseen Arbee. I am a BMWFanatics member from South Africa. Recently relocated to Abu Dhabi.

I am a passionate fan of the BMW Brand. Back home in SA, i am one of the organizers and Administrators of our own local BMW club called BMWFanatics. (Bmwfanatics.co.za)

I owned and drove many BMW's. E36, E39, E46, E90, etc... I love the BMW brand.

Looking forward to meeting the UAE members of this forum and hopefully attend an event or two soon.

Currently, i dont own a BMW. Looking to get into one as soon as i can.

Arbee

Welcome on board Arbee,

You've joined at the right time, a busy season is up ahead ;)
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RAFiK View Post
      Welcome on board Arbee,

You've joined at the right time, a busy season is up ahead ;)
      Thank you. Awesome, looking forward.

Im residing in Abu Dhabi, Muroor. Near the Novatel Hotel. I'm thinking of visiting Abu Dhabi Motors tomorrow. Been following them on Instagram and always see stunning BMW's that they post.

Anyone nearby? Perhaps a coffee meet one evening? Im always keen to meet like minded people. (Im really missing my friends from BMWFanatics)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are some pics of my last two cars.

My E90 330d. 2007 model, purchased as second owner with 120 000km mileage. Owned it for 4 years and sold with 220 000km. By far the best all rounder i owned.

This car went through many changes. Especially with the wheels. Purchased the car with the standard 17 inch M-Pack wheel, in the first week the wheels were changed to 18 inch M3 wheels. After that i went for the X5 wheels pictured below:

I was one of the first to have the X5 wheel on and after a while it became a trend. So i sold them and went for the 19 inch CSL (replicas), in gunmetal.

Thereafter found a wheel i really liked. 3Sdm 19 inch. (Pictures above)

Performance wise i had a ECU tune done by Xcede Performance couples with a downpipe and Exhaust by X-Flow Performance. The car made a healthy 259hp and 630nm (Wheel power)

Lowered on a set of H&R sport springs. Cosmetics was in the form of color coded and piano blacl splitters, mirror caps and CSL boot spoiler.

Preparing for mt move to the UAE, i sold the car early in 2015 and bought an e36 323i. This was an interim car so cost wise i wasnt supposed to spend a lot. Being a 20 year old car, a lot of prevention maintenance was done. The car was a dream to drive.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and neighbourhood, I'm new to the forum and owning a BMW. Sweet rides you had back home.

Comment

Those are some sweet pics! That E90 is beautiful !

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RAFiK View Post
              Those are some sweet pics! That E90 is beautiful !
              Will upload a few more.

Our club has hosted a few events over the last few years. Can i share some of those pics? Might be easier to just post links to the picture gallery threads. Let me know if its okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Arbee View Post
                Will upload a few more.

Our club has hosted a few events over the last few years. Can i share some of those pics? Might be easier to just post links to the picture gallery threads. Let me know if its okay?

Of course you can upload!

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Hello and welcome home Yaseen!

Lovely cars and pictures, always interested to see how other official clubs execute events to expand our club and enhance the experience of our members.

We will start with event by end of September.

Hope to see you in our events in a BMW (A).

What type of car (BMW) are you looking at?
                  - E82, 1M - Current
                  • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                  - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                  • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                  - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                  E36, 318 Touring Sold
                  E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

My first step is to land a job. My wife is working only at the moment (teacher). Once i get a job, i will see what the budget allows for.

I really like the M6 GC, just hope its within budget..

- - - - - - - - - -

Here are some pics from BMWFanatics Race Day 15...
                    http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?9332-BMWFanatics-Race-Day-15-Pictures

Comment

Wow , great pics.... [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]... Oh yeah, welcome on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      sigpic
                      Current
                      E92 M3 2011
                      # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                      # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                      # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                      E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                      # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                      # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                      # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome all...

I visited AD BMW yesterday. Took a ton of pics. My gosh, the quality and selection of bmw and mini is amazing.

Comment

Welcome on board Arbee :) the club scene is ZA is vibrant i'm told by one of our ex members from ZA who unfortunately had to move back to JNB.

I hope to meet you at our events soon. Get that BMW already ;)
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Welcome to the fam! looking forward to seeing you in the upcoming events!
                            sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                            Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                            Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                            Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                            Black 1986 E28 535i
                            Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                            Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                            Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Working...