Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to make new friends and improve my ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to make new friends and improve my ride.

Hi,

My name is Darryl. I have purchased a 640i Gran Coupe 2015 but am so far not happy with the service provided by AGMC. My seat has got damaged getting in and out of the car and the dealership has refused to cover it under warranty saying its physical damage. Also, i was told that i could upgrade my hifi to HK and my exhaust to give it a more rough sound. However, now when i enquired they say that the system.upgrade itself will cost 16000!!! And the price of 5000 was only if i upgraded when i bought the car. I didnt even bother asking abt the exhaust tips. I feel cheated and am on the verge of selling my car.

Need help with a good leather care restorer and any suggestions on how i can upgrade my sound system

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

AGMC is a total rip off! If you have patience there are a lot of place for upholstery and leather around Dubai. I can suggest The Leather Doctor in al quoz where I took my M3 and did an amazing job including repainting of the black plastic interiors like new. Or on the internet the best product for leather rejuvenating is leatherique! comes in a full set and you can find it on ebay/amazon.

Comment

Welcome on board Darryl.

Sorry to hear about your negative experience with AGMC. Regarding the seats, i believe the agency is right to a certain extent, wear and tear due to usage is not covered under warranty. However, if there is tear or detachment of stitches, then yes they should cover it for you since your car is relatively new. I dont think the seats should show excessive wear in a matter of 1 year.

Is your vehicle low mileage? If yes, you stand a better chance to win the dispute. Show them that the car has been used moderately and that such wear and tear should not happen within a year.

Regarding the audio system, its always cheaper when upgraded prior to ordering the car. Dealerships make money through after sales, hence the reason for the exorbitant quote from them.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks Wazif. I don't have a picture of the seat but for leather of that quality you should not see wear n rear in 10 months. There is no tear in the stitch, but the leather is scraped on the left hand bottom size of the drivers seat where my hip makes contact on getting in and out. Logically this should be covered under warranty as its not physical dammage but leather not suited for daily use....i have to get in and out!!!! AGMC have flatly refused to cover under warranty. Also for the system, if i was told when buying the car that it would be expensive post purchase i eould hv done it then. All i was told it wouod cost 5k more. 🙁🙁🙁🙁

Comment

Hi Darryl,

Sorry about your experience.

Is your car still under warranty?
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Yes...its only 10 months old

Comment

I went to the agency and they claim its physical damage even though its caused by the quality of the leather and not by any foreign objects on me.

Comment

You didn't purchase the parts and the upgrade kit yeah ?

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

What parts n upgrade kit bro?

Comment

The HK and the Exhaust.

And are you facing any issues when it comes to Service?

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

No. I want the hk exhaust not so important. Im facing issues with the warranty. Service was ok

Comment

Went to leather doctor who said that the leather is not tanned properly hence the discolouration. They charging me 300

Comment

they are good at what they do... would suggest you go for it...rather than paying an arm and a leg with the dealership
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                            X