Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys

Noooo I do not own a Bimmer but as many of you probably already know I love all kinds of cars and using them to their fullest etc.

Thought I'd pop in and check the place out, help all us enthusiast types stay in sync.

Laters! :yippy:

Bimmer or No Bimmer - You got the love for it ?
    You're at the right place :)

The pro's round here are always out for help ,

Cheers!
    H

P.s - What car do you have ?
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Welcome here Ryan :)

He drives an Evo 9, a street/track beast and soon a canadian monster whic is still a secret ;)
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

ooooo :D
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Canadian monster?... never heard of one or seen one when I was living in Canada :rofl:
            unless it is Big Foot??
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

the canadian car that is fastrer than a bugatti? :P

welcome ryan enjoy your stay sir.

Comment

welcome aboard :hi:

pics of the evo :pics:

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard theshadow

Comment

I think some of you guys might know me already (or the car) - here ya go:

Yep I love all kinds of cars - Bimmers included. Fave Bimmers are the 2002, E30 (especially the M3), E36 and E46 M3s, Z4 M coupe, oh and let's not forget those M5s, and the 8 series...particularly 845CSi etc. :lol:

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics :) You've got one sweet ride, love the combination of black rims on white

Comment

Ryan lies. He has no love for Bimmers. He just munched one to death on the way to work this morning. An E46 318i too ;)

That said, anyone who drives a 318i can't love driving very much :P

Just kidding ;)

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Originally posted by theshadow View Post
                          I think some of you guys might know me already (or the car) - here ya go:

Yep I love all kinds of cars - Bimmers included. Fave Bimmers are the 2002, E30 (especially the M3), E36 and E46 M3s, Z4 M coupe, oh and let's not forget those M5s, and the 8 series...particularly 845CSi etc. :lol:
                          did you mean 635csi or 850csi? :dunno:

Comment

Was there even an 845ci? I know of the 840 and 850s, but never heard of an 845. It must be super rare!

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

shadow spec'ed 845csi... one of a kind :rofl:

lol joking

Comment

Working...
                              X