No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I am new to the club and I am looking forward to meet you all.

Comment

Originally posted by faazzil View Post
      Hey, from where you got the alloygators done and how much you paid for it?

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
      They are 800 dhs everywhere however be warned, I had them before and removed them, AGMC service department told me that in case of a tire puncture, they are not able to replace the tire or remove them as only the shops who sell them have the tool to unlock them. I also think they look ugly after having them on for a while. Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        They are 800 dhs everywhere however be warned, I had them before and removed them, AGMC service department told me that in case of a tire puncture, they are not able to replace the tire or remove them as only the shops who sell them have the tool to unlock them. I also think they look ugly after having them on for a while. Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.
        Thanks bro..

But i have already put it..because i started getting few scratches on the rims and i was worried.. i changed one of my tires after i put it..it was difficult but in the end we could change it without any damage to the alloygator.

Comment

Originally posted by faazzil View Post
          Thanks bro..

But i have already put it..because i started getting few scratches on the rims and i was worried.. i changed one of my tires after i put it..it was difficult but in the end we could change it without any damage to the alloygator.

Gotcha bro. i also had a few scratches when I first got my car due to careless and I couldn't live with a scratched rim. You're right having the alloygators is better than having a scratched rim.

I used to repair my rims at Wheel Fix but it was 500 dhs per rim so it got expensive and tedious as you have to leave the car for 4 hours.

Comment

Seriously... i scratched the rims next day i bought the car. I used to drive an suv for 8 years..so i had some difficulty shifting to something like this.. now am used to it though :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hossam Elsertty View Post
              Hello everyone, I am new to the club and I am looking forward to meet you all.
              Welcome. Post a separate thread under New Member Introduction. And show us the pictures of your beautiful ride too.

Comment

Working...
              X