HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI

Hi, my name is Bassem, used to autocross in the UAE and did many driving skills since 1997, stopped in 2005 after the birth of my twin boys. Might start driving again(would love to) if time permits. It was always a dream to have a BMW club, so good luck guys and hope to meet you soon. Till today, my M3 is ready to race but I usually drive it once or twice a month.

:welcome2: Aboard Bassem
    Good to have another BMW enthusiast with us here :)

Comment

:welcome2: aboard Bassem, hope to see u soon :)
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

PHOTOS

Guys, I have uploaded some photos taken today, others will follow,
        The engine was replaced at AGMC in 1999,2000 before I buy the car. I was told that the previous owner blew it up. The invoice is still at AGMC , the complete engine was replaced with a new one. It was replaced at arround 80.000KMS and the car today has 182000KMS. A full service was done at AGMC in 2005 or late 2004 and since then it was never raced. A new clutch and flywheel were fitted , engine mounts and a lot of small baguettes.
        Begginning of this year the car was fitted with a new battery, new fuel pump, new cranckshaft sensor and new spark plugs, after being covered for arround 1 year.
        Attached Files

Comment

More Photos

In here you can see the interior of the car , The front seats and the roof need to be refitted, and some works on the front doors internal pannel should be done.
          Attached Files

Comment

from the pics.. was the steering ever changed? it doesn't seem like the M steering :dunno:

welcome and enjoy your stay

Comment

That's one incarnation of the M steering wheels. Had it on my 328 as part of the M package.

Comment

hello there! welcome to the club bro!

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
                  ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Bruno, I think this is the M steering wheel till 1998, and for the exhaust it was fitted at AGMC as a BMW racing exhaust system, might be made by Hamman for BMW. Will have to check it out. Price in 2000 was (12000 dhs)

Comment

Originally posted by BASSEM View Post
                      Bruno, I think this is the M steering wheel till 1998, and for the exhaust it was fitted at AGMC as a BMW racing exhaust system, might be made by Hamman for BMW. Will have to check it out. Price in 2000 was (12000 dhs)
                      Yeah its more likely the Hamann exhaust, because in the M3s during those years the exhausts came with the straight tips on the end.

Comment

the tips are called DTM style.

Comment

You're right :) Thanks for the info

Comment

Guys I have checked the exhaust, It is a " BMW SUPERSPRINT DTM" EXHAUST with a BMW part NO.

Comment

Original BMW SS DTM exhaust ?! Impressive :wow:

Comment

Working...
                              X