Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late New Member Introduction

Hi everyone,
    It's been long time since I joined your club but didn't get the chance to introduce myself.
    So I'm an electrical engineer working in power generation but let's get to business as I am a long time BMW fan and I used to drive a manual 523i e39 that belongs to my brother in law.He got it to lebanon doing a road trip that started from germany and what an ultimate driving machine it was!
    (I'll try to get pictures of this car from my archived hdd)
    Since then I wanted the 5 series especially manual transmission so once I moved to Dubai I got the 528i F10 sure not manual it is not possible to find one here and if I did my wife would have kicked me out then I will have to sleep in my car (A dream come true)[emoji14] But I did like the 8spd especially in sport mode.
    Here comes some pics please meet my Bimmer (AKA Roxie):

And my passion is not limited to only driving a car I also like to know what they feel so I got a professional scanner and as a member of this group I will be more than happy if I can help any of you sorting out a problem or get a second thought sure within my knowledge and free time.

Looking forward to meet you all.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

to our humble house!

Nice intro :D and we hope to see you soon
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Welcome on board! we have a similar car at home for the family :) in the exact same color! love the comfort and the smoothness of the drive! ultimate family machine (besides of course the 7 series ;))
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

F10 is a nice car as for comfort and space but I always felt like the E39 did have a great balance and still doesn't feel as heavy as the F10.
        It's been long since I driven an E39 but it was a great car.
        That's anyway my opinion I don't know what you guys feel.

Comment

yea agree the F10 is heavy and sluggish with the lower spec engines (I have a 530i at home and it feels slow at well). The e39 i've driven was my ex car with the V8 (540i) loved it to bits!
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Welcoming u and Roxie on board. Beautiful snow white

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
            Tarek Ghannam

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek View Post
              Welcoming u and Roxie on board. Beautiful snow white

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
              Thank you Tarek she will definitely like what you said about her [emoji2]

Comment

nice car and welcome

Comment

Thank you guys for the welcoming. Hope to meet soon.

Comment

Roxie and Jane would like to meet! Welcome on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    sigpic
                    Current
                    E92 M3 2011
                    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Originally posted by shockerg1 View Post
                      Roxie and Jane would like to meet! Welcome on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Nice name for Jane, when they will meet we will get to know the story behind it [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                      X