• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to BMW world with 320i 2010 model

Hi all
    Happy to be one of this great club
    I'm new to BWM world with my lovely car 320i

Suggest for me some hints and tips for the maintenance and car care

Welcome to the club Sherif! Enjoy your stay and please join us in our next Event!

My tip sounds lame but is overlooked frequently. Dont wait for your car to tell you to change oil and filters. Proactively changing them in this heat really makes a difference. Oil becomes sludge if not replaced at the right intervals.... Damaging your engine in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Current
    E92 M3 2011
    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Thanks for you great tip
      When will be your next event and more details?

Comment

The next event will be next thursday evening/ friday morning.. Check the thread marked events and you will find it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        Current
        E92 M3 2011
        # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
        # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
        # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
        E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
        # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
        # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
        # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
        X