New member á la Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member á la Finland

Hi Guys, new member signing up. As I stated in other thread Im thinking of importing a 335i coupe from Germany. At the moment no ride, unless a thrifty accord counts :cry:

Before moving in to Dubai I had a nice Audi RS2 which I sold unwillingly :cry:

Other options for next ride could also be E46 M3, Cayman S or B7 RS4.. Lets see what I'll manage to find. Before I moved here I was drooling Haissams Z4M but he sold it before I arrived here.. Hope to see some of you guys at autodrome or in some other meets ..
    Attached Files

:welcome2: Aboard dude
    Dont worry, you'll get some beautiful ride soon, be patient cuz BMWs are worth the wait :)

Comment

Welcome aboard Finn...

I love the RS2 and the old school AUDIs...Can you please entitle me on its specs?? As for your choices when you get here, the B7 RS4 is great on every aspect, so is the E46 M3. The Cayman S is good, but due to emtional reasons I wouldn't take it. If you're considering importing in a 335 from the States, the guys here have contacts in the US who can help you out getting it here.

When are you coming here?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        Welcome aboard Finn...

I love the RS2 and the old school AUDIs...Can you please entitle me on its specs?? As for your choices when you get here, the B7 RS4 is great on every aspect, so is the E46 M3. The Cayman S is good, but due to emtional reasons I wouldn't take it. If you're considering importing in a 335 from the States, the guys here have contacts in the US who can help you out getting it here.

When are you coming here?
        Already here.. RS2 was made by Porsche, around 2900 pcs was made 1994-1995. 315 BHP stock, 0-100km/h 4,8 sec.. Pretty fast for old school estate :D More details here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_RS2_Avant

Comment

World's sexiset soccer mom cars :D

Please tell me you still have it? Btw, call us up whenever you feel like getting together!

Comment

:hi: welcome to our boards finn! your Audi was a beautiful car! sorry to know you had to sell it!

i can't believe everyone wants my car now that i sold it :rofl:

good luck finding a sports coupe! we'll all vote for BMW as you might expect :)

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I was forced to sell it.. Damn, it was in MINT condition.. Well, life goes on.. Anyone going to Autodrom tomorrow?

Comment

Track day is tomorrow...I'll be there, either in the M3 or the Dakar 328.

Comment

What time should one arrive there cause it's Ramadan now..??

Comment

Can't remember what time I was there last time, 8 PM sounds good...

Comment

Will be there..

Comment

I'll be there in the GTI - registration starts at 7.30, briefing at 7.45 and familiarization laps at 8.00pm

I'm glad you asked since if I hadn't checked I would have arrived at the normal time of 5.30!

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
                          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

welcome... make yourself at home :)

Comment

welcome to the forum Finn

Ohhhhh to bad you sold the RS2, what a unique car !!!!!

good luck finding a new car, 335i would be nice if you can bring it from the states ...
                              Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                              19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                              M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                              X