Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Guys. I am newcomer from Ukraine

I would like to say Hi to everyone.

I have recently moved to Dubai , no BMW in my family right now , but I am planning to get myself an M3 e46 for the track use, but it doenst mean I am gonna rip the car apart to make it a tin can (A)

Have been searching for one for a few weeks now, but before making the final desicion would like to ask you , maybe you know the car I have to pay my attention to? :) If so, please let me know, I would be very thankful to you. :thumbsup2:

As a new person in Dubai I am also interested where do you guys buy the parts/tuning for your cars? Since I am planning to get so stuff for the future bimmer :w00t:

Best regards,
    Anton

Welcome onboard Anton :) good choice for a track weapon :) but be sure to keep some money aside for the TLC the M3 will need :) try and look out for a manual, the SMG pump, has its advantages, but it can be an expensive affair to replace when broken.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wazif, thanks for you tips :) as I can see from the market it would be hard to find one with the manual, so I might stick with the SMG but with the one where the pump has been already changed :)

By the way, I went to the drag event at Yas Marina tonight and spotted you guys doing some drifts! That was really nice experience! Especially, some red e92 M3 with black wheels was doing extremely well ;)) Hope you enjoyed

Comment

Welcome buddy :) hope you find your M3. :D
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker87 View Post
          Wazif, thanks for you tips :) as I can see from the market it would be hard to find one with the manual, so I might stick with the SMG but with the one where the pump has been already changed :)

By the way, I went to the drag event at Yas Marina tonight and spotted you guys doing some drifts! That was really nice experience! Especially, some red e92 M3 with black wheels was doing extremely well ;)) Hope you enjoyed
          Yes, we had a great event at the Yas vehicle dynamic area. The Red M3 drifting amazingly well is piloted by our resident drift king [MENTION=2]Rafik[/MENTION]
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
            Welcome buddy :) hope you find your M3. :D
            Thanks mate :) I will do so for sure ;)