Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi,

I just joined the forum. I have a VW Golf GTI and I don't have a BMW yet (!) but I thought that this would be the best place to find out more about the car I want and maybe some of you can help me find one.

I'm looking for an E36 M3 Evo, 3.2l six speed manual. It'll just be used for the track so preferably a hardtop coupe - colour not important.

I'm willing to bring/import one from Oman, KSA, etc (but not further than GCC countries)

Hoping to find the car soon so I can get out at the autodrome with some of you here!

Look forward to meeting you all soon.

James

welcome in the club... you are at the right place. the guys here in this forum will answer all your questions about bmw's...
    E46 330CI Convertible
    sigpic

Comment

:hi: welcome to our club!

you don't have to have a bimmer to be here with us ;)

i think Ayham & Bashar will be the best to help in your M3 hunt..

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

there is one for sale... welcome to the forum

post it in the classified section :)

Comment

Hello Batfink....Good choice on the E36 (my favoutire of 'em all)! You'll find that we're also fond of the VAG machines. My brother owns a 2009 R32 himself, and I've been in joy rides in the GTI; SWEET!! :D

I believe there are 2 E36 M3s atm for sale...

Comment

ayham how about you sell your BMWs and switch to a VW? lol kidding

Comment

Hello James and :welcome2: Aboard

Comment

lol @ Bruno

welcome batfink to the forum, fellow german-car-owner :D

will you be at the VW club gathering this weekend??
                Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Welcome Aboard VW guy ! :D

You don't have to own a BMW to belong to this family ! ;)

Enjoy your stay in the BMW Club UAE !

Hope you will get what you are looking for soon ... :)
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

was nice meeting you in person
                    wish you all the best with the GTI and the E36 M3 (hopefully)
                    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                    X