X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey All

Hi All

wanted to drop a few lines,

recently moved to Dubai from London, and have yet to buy a car!

I am looking at few 3 series 2009-2011 ! And I will surely have few questions that I will be asking some of you experts soon! So bare with me guys! :$

Welcome to the club mus7ii and welcome to Dubai :)

Trust you will have a great time out here. Wish you all the best for your purchase :)
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks Wazif :)

Comment

Welcome buddy, enjoy your search for that 3 series. :-)
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Welcome to the forum bro and fellow Londoner! Good luck with the purchase and let us know if you need any help!
          sigpic
          Current
          E92 M3 2011
          # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
          # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
          # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
          E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
          # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
          # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
          # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
          X