Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Hi guys, I'm new to the UAE. Just arrived a month ago in Abu Dhabi and I bought my very first BMW, a 2002 E46 330ci!
    I've never owned a car like this before, please be gentle if I ask basic questions.:lol:

I'm looking to do oil changes myself and am trying to source for a good place to buy castrol oil and filters.
    Searched the forum and emailed al nabaa. Seems like they are in Sharjah though.

The previous owner also installed K/N filter(I'm assuming this is a cold air intake).

Any advice to getting these? Thank you.

Hi Thomash! welcome to the BMW club. Would love to see your car...do post some pics and do join us for the next event :)

- - - - - - - - - -

Hi Thomash! welcome to the BMW club. Would love to see your car...do post some pics and do join us for the next event :)
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hi Thomas, enjoy your stay mate. Pics of the car when u can pls.
      Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

There is a good place in Dubai which sells the Castrol oil which is called wheel2wheel. Its next to the ENOC station next to the mall of the emirates on umm sequem road. Google it

Good luck
        sigpic
        Current
        E92 M3 2011
        # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
        # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
        # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
        E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
        # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
        # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
        # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
        X