Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought two.. E36 and E46 Manual's

Hi I'm Marcus -

I never thought I'd say this but I now own... 2 BMW's (both bought around the same time). Some of you may already know me, I'm the President/Founder of the Audi R8 Club of the UAE. Infact, we where parked right next to you gentleman during the Grand Parade. [Whoever has the Red BMW M3 - beast!]

Anyways, I decided to buy a cheap drift car, which ended up with a 1995 BMW 318IS in Manual... To be honest, not the greatest purchase as it doesn't have many horsepower... 140HP new? So I threw on a 9PSI Turbo and it's now running 200HP on the wheels though I've had to custom fabricate alot of pieces. Strong engine though, forged internals

Moreover, saw a 2000 E46 328Ci Manual Gear for sale the other day in Silver, low KM's... Decided to buy it as well so in the course of two months, I've become the owner of not one, but two BMW's. Fantastic cars guys.

I'd like to attend some events in the future, will see you all around.

Sidenote: As I'm already running the R8 club, I did offer any support/assistance to Sari so feel free to ask me if you need any help getting sponsors and whatnot. Also, follow @R8UAE on instagram [shameless plug]
    Last edited by MarcusDXB; 11-01-2015, 03:35 PM.

Hi Marcus,

Welcome on board! Looks like the bug bit you hard :) would love to see pics of your ridesss....

We welcome your expertise and experience in running the R8club of UAE. I'm sure we can exchange ideas and share knowledge for the growth of the respective clubs. Would love to sit down and have a productive discussion. I'll leave it to our president to get in touch with you.

Look forward to seeing you for our next event Marcus... hope you had a good christmas and new year!

Cheers
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hi Wazif -

Thanks for the warm introduction!

I would absolutely love to collaborate and hopefully we can do some awesome events between our clubs :)

I don't have many pictures of either car, but here is what I do have (starting with the E36 318IS) - to be honest, this will probably be de-registered and turned into a full time track/drift car given the arrival of the 328Ci;

318IS Turbo

Specs are - 1995 BMW 318IS (16 Valve M42) - Nissan Stock T28 Garrett Turbo with internal wastegate... Since it's ODB1, AEM Piggy Back ECU with tuning from Lap57. ~ 400CC Fuel Injectors and larger fuel pump. Custom Made Manifold/Exhaust system for the Turbo fitting... soon I will be lowering compression and increasing boost, currently running at 9PSI with 200WHP for safety but will run 13-15PSI once ratio is decreased.

Here is the newer E46 328Ci (Bone Stock);

328Ci

I have a video of the turbo but I have to upload to youtube and the internet here is no fun at all, so will try to do it later. Car is currently in garage as the boost ruptured the rubber intake boot... oops ;x
      Last edited by MarcusDXB; 11-01-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Welcome to our humble board
        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Hi bud, photos when you can man! :) welcome
          Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Very nice cars. Enjoy in good health.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

welcome to the club and to multiple BMW ownership... its a thrilling machine for sure... Looking forward to meeting you at some event soon.

Comment

Welcome to the Club! Enjoy your stay here ;)
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome to the club! And the e36 world! :)
                  sigpic
                  Current
                  E92 M3 2011
                  # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                  # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                  # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                  E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                  # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                  # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                  # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
                  X