Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

Hi guys,
    I moved to Dubai a few months ago from the uk, unfortunately Im carless at the minute, I'm hoping to find a nice cheap e36 soon. Hopefully in time for the drift event in October :)

Regards,
    Terry.

Welcome my fellow countryman to the club! Talking about E36s, you can't go wrong. Parts are cheap and a great car to handle.... Post some pics when you do buy one.. I would recommend the M3 version ( Evo if you want to push the boat out) ...
    sigpic
    Current
    E92 M3 2011
    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Welcome to the club!!

As the date gets closer, wish you luck with your purchase, and hope you will be able to make out Drift event.

Please note the drift event is for paid members only, HERE is how you can be one.
      - E82, 1M - Current
      • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
      - E30, 316 Touring - Current
      • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
      - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
      E36, 318 Touring Sold
      E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Thanks guys, I think an m3 will have to wait for a while unfortunately :/ i think it's hard to find good cars here, it doesn't help that I'm travelling a lot at the minute. Hopefully find one soon.
        Where abouts are you from shockerg1?

Comment

Originally posted by terry99 View Post
          Thanks guys, I think an m3 will have to wait for a while unfortunately :/ i think it's hard to find good cars here, it doesn't help that I'm travelling a lot at the minute. Hopefully find one soon.
          Where abouts are you from shockerg1?
          Hi mate, i am from chiswick, in west london. Yourself?
          sigpic
          Current
          E92 M3 2011
          # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
          # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system

Previous
          # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
          # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'

Comment

Im from sunny Peterborough :D lol

Comment

Sunny & peterborough dont mix :p
              sigpic
              Current
              E92 M3 2011

Previous

E60 M5 'me Julie'

Comment

Shame, i just sold my M3 Evo!

Good luck with your search here for a nice M3.

(from Harrogate)
                1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                2012 Camaro SS
                2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Working...
                X