Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member (and new BMW owner), awaiting delivery of my 1st BMW

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hi as I've just signed up to this website. Have decided to take the plunge and buy my 1st BMW.

Have owned a few other manufacturers but never a BMW.

New car is due off the boat in Dubai in the next week, can't wait. Have a courtesy car from BMW till mine arrives. I've got a 328i GT. Must admit I am not a fan of the shape but it's the 1st BMW I've driven and it's great.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with some of you in due course, and if the car arrives in time I might try and attend your road trip on the 26th, it looks like it'll be amazing.

Cheers

I actually find the GT not a bad looking car. Welcome aboard and keep watching the event section for future meets.
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

congrats and welcome on board :) looking forward to seeing the GT during one of our events :)
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hi Rifo and Wazif. Thanks for the welcome.

suppose the look of the GT is a personal opinion thing. I'm not sure myself, in much the same way as I'm not sure about the rear end of a Panamera, but from the drivers seat I'm nott he one having to look at the rear end :thumbsup2:

As mentioned the GT is just the courtesy car till my one arrives. Got an M4 Cab on the way but it has been delayed somewhere between Germany and here (hoping the boat is still afloat). current date is somewhere around the 24th of this month but still waiting for final confirmation (apparently the boat has to go to Kuwait, Oman etc. first and they weren't willing to listen to my requests for it to come to Dubai first). Tried once before to take my last car up Jebel Jais but it ended up throwing it down with rain the night before and when we arrived at the bottom of the mountain the police had closed the road. If the car arrives in time and the wife allows me I will certainly try and join you on the 6th.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Ken, mate nice choice of weapon, the m4 looks sweet. Congrats and enjoy.
          Hope to see ya on the 26th
          Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Congratulations on the new BMW

Enjoy in good health.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks Vanne and Hasan. Looking forward to ownership of my first BMW. Hopefully catch up at one of the meets.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Ken, good to meet you on the meet last week. Hope your going to attend the next one in fujirah! I am your number one fan of convertible M4, it looks gorgeous!

Post some pictures so everybody can drool... :)))
                sigpic
                Current
                E92 M3 2011
                # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Welcome to the club, and hope you enjoy ur stay
                  - E82, 1M - Current
                  • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                  - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                  • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                  - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                  E36, 318 Touring Sold
                  E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Thanks Shockerg1 and s.Baki.

Really enjoyed the run to RAK and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the car a bit more on the Fujairah run once it is run in.

Shockerg1 I posted a few pics in the 'Showroom' forum so you can have a look there. just not too much drooling though :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyakirk View Post
                      Thanks Shockerg1 and s.Baki.

Really enjoyed the run to RAK and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the car a bit more on the Fujairah run once it is run in.

Shockerg1 I posted a few pics in the 'Showroom' forum so you can have a look there. just not too much drooling though :)
                      Droooooooooooooooolllll.... Lol
                      sigpic
                      Current
                      E92 M3 2011
                      # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                      # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                      # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                      E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                      # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                      # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                      # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
                      X