X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie intro

Hey everyone,

Good to have found you guys!

Moved to Dubai a short time ago, I've been persecuted with a rental car since I've been here and I need to get in to an ///M! I've got a very pretty E36 M3 vert back home that is immaculate. I miss it! Probably going to move into an E46 M3 in the next couple of months, looking forward to it.

Here's my girl from back home

IMG_0587.jpgIMG_0593.jpg

:P

Krij

Welcome on board Krij. Lovely car you got there. Have you kept her stock or are there any mods in her?

Where is home? Being a RHD i guess your option of bringing her here is out of the question.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      Welcome on board Krij. Lovely car you got there. Have you kept her stock or are there any mods in her?

Where is home? Being a RHD i guess your option of bringing her here is out of the question.
      Thank you Wazif :-) Very kind of you

Home is London, and yeah too much hassle bringing it out here - even if it was LHD! Completely stock, even the original radio. Pilot Sports, everything as it would in the factory, I like the originality :-) plus it maintains the value better I feel, no non factory mod tampering!
      Last edited by Wazif; 03-08-2014, 02:28 PM. Reason: just editing my name ;)

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

welcome bud, nice ride mate :D
          Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Hope you find your self what you're looking for, and to see you in our drives and meets.!
            - E82, 1M - Current
            • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
            - E30, 316 Touring - Current
            • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
            - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
            E36, 318 Touring Sold
            E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
            X