• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Thats even better
    yah they look mean and clean ;)

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
    so the mod bug has been in ur neighbourhood lately?

ur ride, that golf & the 'stang ;)
    well it's more of: being in the family,,,,, all of us cuzns are car freaks :P

Originally posted by Naveed View Post
    Nice looking ride, my man. Welcome to the family.
    thanks man, appreciated ...
    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

good to have you here amarant!
      Hope you enjoy your stay!
      which i'm sure you will
      P.s - you name reminds me of a song by Nightwish - Amaranth
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Welcome Amarant! Glad to have you on board! Good to know that the word about our club is spreading... :)

Sweet ride BTW :) mashaallah!

you need to post more pics of your car with all the mods :)

P.S: we could also use your photographic skills!
        ________
        MARIJUANA VAPORIZER
        Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:08 AM.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hiten: thanks, and i love that song as well ;)

Wazif: thanks, i love M3s alot ;)

and im not a pro photographer, but i wish i can be one day

19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current

Comment

Welcome Amarant, I hope your stay here is a good one. More pictures of the car please, and tell me a little about that Volkswagen in the background.

Comment

Hey Amarant, welcome to the club (said like a true veteran - i've only been here a few days myself!).

Tell me, where did you get those CSL rims? Did you source them locally? I'm considering getting a set but there are apparently no local suppliers which means getting them from overseas. Hopefully there's a shop in Muscat called "CSL Rims r Us"!
              theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
              Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
              Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
              Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

thanks for the welcoming AA and eldest boy =)

AA: more pics to come soon, just couldnt find the time to do a proper photoshoot...
                the Turbo bunny in the back is my bro's car: amazing car, till now here are his mods:
                - tinted taillights
                - black hood+mirrors
                - H&R super sport springs
                - AWE downpipe
                - neuspeed CAI
                - Forge DV
                - Boost gauge (on the way)

eldest boy: i got those rims from modbargains.com, they do international shipping, there are shops here which can order the rims for you, but they take lots of $$$$$$ :@

F30 335i - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
                  thanks for the welcoming AA and eldest boy =)

AA: more pics to come soon, just couldnt find the time to do a proper photoshoot...
                  the Turbo bunny in the back is my bro's car: amazing car, till now here are his mods:
                  - tinted taillights
                  - black hood+mirrors
                  - H&R super sport springs
                  - AWE downpipe
                  - neuspeed CAI
                  - Forge DV
                  - Boost gauge (on the way)

eldest boy: i got those rims from modbargains.com, they do international shipping, there are shops here which can order the rims for you, but they take lots of $$$$$$ :@
                  Thanks for the information. Enjoy your ride.

Comment

Hey Amarant , you still busy on E90 post or you stop going on it ??
                    :evil::evil: COME ON MANCHESTER UNITED :evil::evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Nikster View Post
                      Hey Amarant , you still busy on E90 post or you stop going on it ??
                      I thought he was only on omanbimmers board :D

Comment

lol i check E90post every once in a while, but i dont post that much (i feel like an alien there since they dont have 320i in the US)

been kinda busy with other local (non-bimmers-related) forums xD

F30 335i - Current

Comment

welcome to the family Amarant... btw he is one of the good fellows on e90post :D Im Krazy335.
                          E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Comment

heeey there welcome Krazy

so ur a curseman here eh? nice choice of nicknames xD

F30 335i - Current

Comment

Working...
                            X