Hello Bimmers, New Kid on the Block here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Bimmers, New Kid on the Block here

Feeling great after I rceived the validation email from administrator. THANK YOU Admin!!!

My name is Zai, Indonesian living in Abu Dhabi. I'm new in BMW world and to start with I just recently picked a BMW 328i 1998, 4 doors silver color with 113.000 km. Excited and delighted to explore more about BMW! I would need seniors guidance and advices of course

Thank you and warm regards, Zai

Welcome to the forum buddy... Post some pics of ur baby
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thank you buddy for your support! will defnitely post my new baby soon. Btw I saw your black betty, what a car huh! simply a dream CAR!!!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard !

:pics:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

welcome to the club :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
          X