New member Karim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member Karim

Hello everyone, my name's Karim from Lebanon/France I've been living in Dubai for quite some time now. Always been passionate about all types of cars and bikes but offcourse BMW's have a special place in my heart hehe We (meaning myself and close family) have owned a few bimmers throughout the years ( E39, E60, E46, E53, E71) you could say I'm addicted to their Pure Driving Pleasure haha Anyways I finally decided to join the Club and post a new thread on the Forum because I've recently purchased one of my childhood dream cars a 1989 BMW E30 325is with M-tech 2 kit and have major plans for it. The car is currently at Das Auto with my main man Ayham and is being completely striped out...But more on that later, i'll be opening a new thread in the appropriate section soon with lots of pics. but for now Just wana say :hello: to my fellow members. Here's a pic of my car before Das Auto got its hands on it. (Sorry for the bad quality and lighting) . Peace
    Attached Files

Nice Ride u got there love the BBS On the Hottie ;) welcome aboard
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome aboard ! :welcome2:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

welcome :welcome2:

Comment

Hot car :)
          welcome to the club
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

I see ur car every other day bro... mashAllah a beautiful specimen! welcome to your new home
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

is this your car by any chance?

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome guys. No Bruno I dont think thats the same car. Mine was in pretty poor condition when I bought it, the previous owner (lebanese) had completely changed the interior and the engine was barely running. Plan on restoring it to its glory days and than some...Right now the car is in pieces. But the project is moving along nicely thanks to the guys at Das AuTo. The car is now ready for paint and we will be working on the engine a modified S52 engine that we are rebuilding from the ground up and will be mated to an e36 m3 5-speed manual as well as a LSD. I ve already bought a completely new interior and most of the other important components (Coilover suspension and full powerflex bushings, new Rotors/steellines/pads, Supersprint exhaust and the list goes on... ill go into more detail on that later if you guys want to but for now the important step is deciding what color to go with diamond schwarz metallic or jet back or dolphin grey. What do you guys think? I've attached a few pics and again apologize for the poor resolution (I'm a really bad photographer and only have my iphone camera:sad:) But you get an idea of the scale of the project !
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Karim E30; 20-04-2012, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Mashallah Love Your Work Bro, Keep it up
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

love your car and your work man welcome to the club :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                    E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Amazing work!!! Welcome to the Club!!
                      sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                      Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                      Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                      Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                      Black 1986 E28 535i
                      Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                      Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                      Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

welcome to the club Karim, i see ur car everyday, das is the place to be!! i cant wait to see the end result, mashala beautiful car !!
                        sigpic
                        2002 1975 white
                        E9 3.0 1975 green
                        E12 528 1980 white
                        E21 315 1982 red first owner
                        E21 320 1979 yellow
                        E23 745i 1982 red
                        E23 733i 1979 white
                        E24 635csi 1989 blue
                        E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
                        E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
                        E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

Working...
                        X