Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 730 Li

Hallo to everyone,

I am kind of new here and I am not sure that I know how this forum runs, but I hope I will get it soon :-)

BTW my name is Haris

I am still not a BMW owner, but I hope I'll be soon. I need you advise, recomendation, clue... - I would like to buy a BMW 730 Li but I am anxious. I heart from people and read on the net some fact, stories etc. regardin the AC of German cars (marks - BMW, AUDI, MERCEDES). I heart it is getting damaged easily because it is not really modified for the weather conditions here in UAE. Can someone explain me how that all runs. I was hesitating between a BMW 730 Li and Porsche Cayenne. Someone told me that the part for the Cayenne are very expensive, so I decided for a BMW.
    I can read about the BMW 730 Li on the net, but I need somebody who has experience with the car here, I need an advice wether to buy it or not.
    Thank you in advance
    Haris

Comment

Welcome Aboard :)
      I really don't Believe There would be n issue as long as you take a good care of the car trust me she'll take care of you.
      I really Recommend you take the car for a complete check up before taking any decisions on buying it.
      Take the car to DAS Autoworks im sure they'll help you taking the right decision.
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

BMW 730 Li

Oh of course I will have it checked up be4 buying it. Well, I am 80 % ready to bu y it , but still hasitating :-( Anyway, ty for ur suggestion
        BTW where did you say I should make the check up of the car - DAS?Whre is it? Will my GPS recognize it if it is in Abu DHabi ( I am new in UAE, besides, I don't live in Abu DHabi but in Al Ruwais)
        Last edited by HarisSejhana; 22-03-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Das Autoworks Is Located On Al Qouz/Sheikh zayed Road Dubai, Contact el President ( Ayham ) for more details and Info. as he owns The Place. :)
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Hey Haris... welcome to the forum :D

Just to say something about the AC situation... I'm driving a German spec M5 and the AC is simply beastly... 90% of the time I'm driving with the temp on 26 and im absolutely freezing! The AC should not be something to be concerned about provided you get it checked before buying the car of course
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thank you for encouraging me :-)

Comment

Haris, welcome.
                just use the new posts link at the top of the page.

Comment

The problem with german cars is to find good garage in dubai). Of course this is luxury cars, and this is pleasure to drive this cars and people are ready to pay for that luxury!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                  X