Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some fellow M Enthusiasts

Hey There,

it's great to finally find some fellow die hard M enthusiasts!!! have been in Dubai for ages, but only came across the forum recently. I will post up some pics as soon as I get the chance. Hope to catch up with you all at some stage in the near future!
    Mods: VFE Stage 2 S/C ; Rotora BBK ; Clutchmasters ceramic racing clutch ; Agency Power Headers and Cat Backs ; H&R Lowering Kit ; Powerflex BK, AC Schnitzer Brace/strut & Diffuser ; CF Interior.

A boosted welcome to you :woot:

Pics or u dont have it :D
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Hi! SimonB! :welcome2:

:pics:
      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

I know that the thread is completely worthless without the pics!! :tongue:
        I'm onto it, just charging up the camera & i'll get them uploaded asap.
        Mods: VFE Stage 2 S/C ; Rotora BBK ; Clutchmasters ceramic racing clutch ; Agency Power Headers and Cat Backs ; H&R Lowering Kit ; Powerflex BK, AC Schnitzer Brace/strut & Diffuser ; CF Interior.

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

welcome Simon :hi: hope you enjoy your stay with us here :grouphug:

while we could all be M lovers, many are non-M owners & they're equally active & important on our boards!

P.S. don't forget to take pics under the hood as well ;)

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

welcome on board SimonB ....how long have you had the m3 for??? waiting for the pics :D
              ________
              Kitchen Measures
              Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:00 AM.
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hey SimonB... welcome to our humble forum!

Excited about seeing ur wheels... sounds interesting, looking forward to some pics

Take care and please feel free to ask us any questions :)
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard man, just for the record. How did you know of us ?

And, pretty nice list you got their. Supercharged I see ? Nice !

Waiting for them pictures !
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

First and foremost, welcome aboard. Just interested to know how was it you found out about the Club (just to measure our marketing)...

A boosted M3, DAMN :drool: As said above, pics or it didn't happen!! And these folks here are about ALL BMWs ;) See you soon man...And welcome again

Comment

Hello Simon :hi: and :welcome2: aboard

Wishing you a great stay with all our crazy M and non M enthusiasts, im sure you'll enjoy the company of our :grouphug: members

Desparate to see the pics :)
                      Last edited by SSense; 01-09-2008, 09:19 AM.

Comment

:hi:

welcome

it's rare to see a F/I set up on a e46 M3 in this part of the world... since you're few steps ahead of me i've got few questions lined up for you but we need to see those damn lovely pics first :wiggle:

Comment

a Bossted E46 M3 !!! hmmmm Ayham ...ur days are over dude :P .... :welcome2: aboard Simon .... hope u enjoy ur stay at our humble crazy forum :D:D ....

oh yeah n btw :pics: :D:D:D

Cyaz
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

They're over indeed!!! :(

Comment

welcome to the forum.. hope you'll enjoy it.

:pics:
                              E46 330CI Convertible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X