Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Formal Introduction to Spennie :D

Hello All,

I've met most of you at two events (Fujeirah cruise in November and the first event of the year at Shisha and the Autodrome). But, I feel that I should make a formal introduction.

My name is Spencer (or Spennie if you prefer) and I moved to Dubai in November.

I'm good friends with Infamous, which is how I found my way here.

In the past I've owned:

1992 AC Schnitzer E36 - This is my first BMW and the one that Infamous rebuilt after its fire, and improved upon with matching wheels and a few other things. This was my first car. I owned it from the age of 16 until 22. This is the car that got me (and Infamous) into BMW's. This is back when I didn't know what a drop or clears were. This car was actually dropped a few years after these pics were taken, one day we had the springs out of my car doing a quick maintenance piece and Infamous took the dremmel tool to them while I was outside talking on my cellphone.

2004 ZHP 330Ci - I bought this car about 4 months after my AC Schnitzer car burned. Actually just sold it today, in Canada... Sad to see it go. It was a great car, had it 3 years and still wasn't sick of it!

2002 M5 - This is my current car, I bought it off Naj in January. I haven't done anything with it yet short of a few little maintenance things, but I have plans soooon. M5 came first, now I need a bachelor pad and a few other things haha, once those are out of the way on to the modding!!

Anyways, look forward to meeting more of you soon!

Amazing collection and the M5 is one of the most beatifull in UAE :) welcome enjoy your stayd, and hope to see you in the events :welcome2:
    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
    Black 1986 E28 535i
    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Welcome :P

Comment

sipppiniiiy you are here?

lol welcome

Comment

welcome in here, enjoy ur stay

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Welcome aboard :)
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome on board.

Congrats on a stunning M5. You bought that car from one of the most Anal Retentive W@ankers around - he loved that car hahahaha
              1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
              2012 Camaro SS
              2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
              2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Finally decided to join. Welcome here, looking forward to your input and help :)

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                  Welcome on board.

Congrats on a stunning M5. You bought that car from one of the most Anal Retentive W@ankers around - he loved that car hahahaha
                  Hahahaha! Infamous and I are also extremely anal retentive, so it should be a good fit!

Thanks for the kind welcomes, looking forward to seeing you all at the next event!

Comment

Welcome.

You got yourself a great M5 :D

I ve seen you on Friday close to Al Wasl road ;)
                    sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                    Dubai Investment Park 2
                    The Curve Building Complex
                    Warehouse No.1
                    P.O Box 28638
                    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                    Office: +97148830851
                    Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
                      Welcome.

You got yourself a great M5 :D

I ve seen you on Friday close to Al Wasl road ;)
                      Figured that was you! We need a "Member's Spotted Section"

Comment

Working...
                      X