Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :D

Dear fellow BMW enthusiasts,

I would like to say hello and nice to meet you all. I go by Shimmy and it is nice to see such a thriving BMW community in the UAE. I am from Dubai but I work in Al-Ain as a Doctor. I met the friendly Stratus650 who invited me to the club on the 1addicts forums. I didn't sign up as I didn't have anything to show for it. The car has arrived and so signing up was the next step. My new baby is a 2012 1:///M: coupe in lovely VO. She is 2 weeks old and I will be getting the run in service soon. I can't wait! I still didn't use the M button yet. I behaved and followed the instructions in the user manual.

Here are some photos. It was taken the weekend I got the car. My apologies for the dusty car but I was super excited and took the photos anyway.

The list of future mods are. Black kidney grills, side markers, BMW performance steering wheel with LCD and still debating about CF mods for the car.
    Once more nice to meet you all and Hope to see you guys soon at an upcoming event or meet up.

Kindest Regards,

Shimmy

Welcome aboard :)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

welcome to the club

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

wooohooooo... finally the color the car was made for!!! that is one sexy looking car Shimmy, mabrook :thumsup: looking forward to seeing her at our next meet.
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Congrats Shimmy. Brilliant car. I also got mine 2 weeks ago. Mine is black. I have lowered it, installed the CF mirror covers and CF rear wing from M sport. I have a set of CF kidney grilles which did not look good with the black. Let's meet for a coffee if u like. 0505598196 aslam
          Power is nothing without control

Comment

welcome drshimmy... nice ride. finally seeing some colors other than white.

Funindubai i saw your car 2 days ago. i see you got the cf stuff and i think it was lowered already. like that

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              welcome drshimmy... nice ride. finally seeing some colors other than white.

Funindubai i saw your car 2 days ago. i see you got the cf stuff and i think it was lowered already. like that
              Welcomr! Hot colours ! Orange and black. Loved the lower cf front lip. Saw ur car at autodrome! See you guys on the next drive
              sigpic
              Current
              E92 M3 2011
              # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
              # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
              # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
              E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
              # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
              # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
              # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

@springz thank you kind sir :D
                @ahmad.alkhalil thanks man, looking forward to seeing you and your lovely BMW too.
                @Funindubai Thanks man, will definitely drop you a line this weekend for a coffee.
                @Bruno thank you very much. Glad you like the color.
                @shockerg1 thanx bro, hopefully we get orange and black 1M pictures this weekend.

Comment

That's the stuff that keeps me up at this hour!

Welcome Here buddy..

Comment

Beautiful little toy. Enjoy and good luck with it.... One of the best M's ever built!!!!
                    sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                    Dubai Investment Park 2
                    The Curve Building Complex
                    Warehouse No.1
                    P.O Box 28638
                    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                    Office: +97148830851
                    Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

@Ayham: thank you kind sir :D
                      @simon*X: coming from a driver wielding a 750 bhp m3 that is an honor *bows down in respect*

Comment

Welcome! Beautiful little beast you got! Take care of her :D
                        sigpic
                        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by drshimmy View Post
                          @Ayham: thank you kind sir :D
                          @simon*X: coming from a driver wielding a 750 bhp m3 that is an honor *bows down in respect*
                          Many thanx...

I am sure that your 1series M will bring you alot of joy and happiness...
                          sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                          Dubai Investment Park 2
                          The Curve Building Complex
                          Warehouse No.1
                          P.O Box 28638
                          Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                          Office: +97148830851
                          Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                          Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                          Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Working...
                          X