Clear All

New to the club

Hi all, new to the club.... hope to meet u all soon.:///M:

you must be Kevin... welcome :)

Comment

Welcome aboard :)
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

welcome to the club fellow M5 owner! :D
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome to the family :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

oh and post some pics
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Welcome to the club, any pics of your ride?
              - E82, 1M - Current
              Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
              - E30, 316 Touring - Current
              BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
              - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
              E36, 318 Touring Sold
              E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Welcome Sir!
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome note !! I look forward to meeting everyone at the next event.... As for pic of my ride soon to come.

Folks, anyone know where to find rim's for a M5 & a good price... also what are the best size to have Sir Ayham your views??
                  Been to HAMANN and one they have really cool mags but the PRICE is something which my CFO would NEVER APPROVE !!

Comment

Kev, welcomewelcome! :), guys kevin is the new owner of me julie, please make him feel at home! And also i am impressed at wha he has already done to her! :)
                    sigpic
                    Current
                    E92 M3 2011
                    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

pics to the studio please )

Comment

Kevin were still waiting for those pics!
                        Current:
                        E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Welcome aboard mate ! :welcome2:

:pics:
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                          X