Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Abudhabi 135i coupe

al salam 3alaykom everyone and happy eid to all

My name is Nawaf i am 26 i was born raised lived and inshallah hopefuly will die in abudhabi :P , i got my license 6 months ago and didn't know which car to buy so i rented a Camry on and off for 6 months till i got this :)

this was love from first sight , not actually first maybe 5th :P but it was love
    this is my first car ever and i just love it so much , i got it on 25th august @ 12;30 midnight :P
    the minute i got it ive taken an oath that anyone who owns a 135i coupe is my brother and whatever he needs drugs :P fights :P my car :P etisalat credit :P anything i will be there for him
    so really anyone who owns a 135i in abudhabi plz lets meet :P i desperately need to talk to someone about this car i am cruising in abudhabi more than the dawreyat(police:P) looking for 135i but i cant find , i found one light brown parking on the corniche side of meena abudhabi but i coudlnt find the driver :P

i am a doctor who graduated this year and inshalla will start working in tawam hospital in al ain on the first sunday after eid :D

i have so many questions but i dont want to sound stupid like where the hell is the manual in the car no one really told me it was in the in the back :P

i heard so many things about dont drive ure car above 80 first 1000 kms , and other people saying no u have to drive it on different speeds , others saying no this are german cars u dont need to do that , anyways 80 or below , i was in shahama on eid :D i did three 0 to 100 , first time i did it i got 7.50 sec the guy beside me told me maybe u started slow , i told him maybe i will sell the car :P anyways he told me remove the traction control button i remember the salesman i asked him about it he told me whatever u do dont turn it off and make turns thats what i learned :P so the guy beside me told me remove it and switch of the ac and try again we did with automatic and i swear to allah 4.6 secs i really dont know what happened maybe very cold breeze of air from heaven left all the world and headed directly to shahama and directly into my engine :P i really dont know i couldnt belive so i tried it again with triptonic this time i got 5.18 :) anyways the reason why i talk so much and other people just introduce them selves in 2 words hi new member m3 :P is that i really love this site and love everyone who owns a 135i allah ye7fadkom u all and ure cars :D

yes before i forget the car is dark blue from outisde and red from the inside
    and about the plate number the police man who gave it to me it was ramadan then and i think he divorced his wife earlier that day i dont know why he hated me and gave me that :P i kept begging him at least make 2 numbers in the damn thing match or at least make it all odd numbers , maybe it was becuase i told him i wanted ra8m thona2ey momayaz i wanted to cheer him up in ramadan while fasting i think thats why he hated me :P

guys anyone who has a 135i in abudhabi contact me plz lets meet lets make a maseera :P :bmwbest:

thank u for this amazing website and thank u all for the amazing posts and threads really god bless u all :)

i ADore SOMEthing called 135
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nabil; 01-09-2011, 10:25 AM.

Welcome Aboard :)
    Sexy car indeed you are one lucky man. Enjoy your stay here :)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome on board Doctor ..

Comment

Welcome on board... Nice 135 you got there... Good luck with it and drive safe :)

If you want your littel evil to sound much better give me a pm and check out: http://www.facebook.com/pages/EISENM...31453483616401

P.S Ahm.. how was that again with the Board rules "Street Racing etc"
        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
        Dubai Investment Park 2
        The Curve Building Complex
        Warehouse No.1
        P.O Box 28638
        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
        Office: +97148830851
        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Welcome to the club dear Nawaf.

Enjoy your stay but before you do please go ahead and read our rules and regulations in the club :)

Please note that we do not encourage street racing hence your post was edited ;)

Please go through our threads you will find many ways to REALLY enjoy your 135 legally

Good start.
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

welcome to the club nawaf, amazing car u got and i believe it was (3eedeya) Eid Gift la :D, i saw ur car last day on cornich and it was sexy on road

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

awwww thank u all and eoudeh thank u for what u said really rabbi ye7fadlak ure astonishing m5 , and wallah i read the rules i am not encouraging street racing i just wanted to make jokes :P but promise no more encouraging what so ever :D
              i really feel sad i dont know how to contribute to this wonderful site and to u wonderful people :( i dont know alot in cars or modifying :( so if someone posts a thread i wont be much of a help :( , but i think i can help in 2 ways my friend has a really expensive camera and he loves taking pictures he lives in abudhabi so if anyone interested when i got free time tell me where u are ill bring him and come especially for u eoudeh :D and second of all anyone wants wa96at in in mafraq hospital abudhabi bec i have been there the last 2 years and any medical question men 3yooni wallah ( translation from my eyes :P) btw no one answered me what about the speed in the first 1000 kms seriously guys dont think i am joking i really dont know :P

Comment

take my advise Nawaf : keep your car clean and stock , remember any modifications to your car might void your warranty and I'm sure you don't want that ,,, modification and warranty don't like each other if you know what I mean ..

you have to be very technical and very expert in modifications in order to have a modified car with warranty ..

you sound so excited , and I hope you keep it up the same level ,, but just remember that one of the rules of our forum is using English language only , so please stick to English for other to understand ...

regarding the speed in first 1000KM , the best one to answer this question is the salesman who sold you the car , if he gives you wrong information then he is responsible for that ,,

Comment

You being a member is a big contribution, everyone adds his own touch to the club :)

We already love your enthusiasm!

Keep it up!
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

LOL :P ya i know i sound very excited maybe because i am not sleeping that much i worked 302 days from august 2010 till august 2011 and finally i got 10 days of holiday and i got my car in the last 5 days so wanted to do everything with it before starting work again so i am sleeping less to enjoy everyday of the holiday :D
                    the salesman told me yes its ok u can speed it doesnt matter , but i really dont trust him alot my salesman was really a bad guy who when i asked him is the 135 4 wheel drive he said yes just to make me love it more and even my little sister knows its not , i wont modifiy the car in any way , after eid inshalla ill come back to abudhabi abudhabi motors manager told me he will do some paint protection in this shop called PROTECT and maybe ill put the tune the dealer is offering on the same day they told me 8000 dhs for the tune i know its alot and i know so many people here in this thread talk about the tunes and remapping they have here which costs alot less but i cant i fought with the salesman who sold me the car and went and complained about him to the manager he hates me he really hates me to the level that he gave me that look that plz bring ure car for service soon see what designs i will make with it with my keys :P , i am not joking i almost got him fired ,he lied to me stole money from me it was so serious we were going to the police :( so i think for the floor mats i put maybe he will void my warranty :P

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahah aaaaa
                      Meskovic

Comment

welcome to the club Nawaf... that really is a pretty nice car, mashAllah! hope u enjoy her all day everyday!
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome abroad Nawaf , enjoy the wonderful world of endless possibilites with the bmwclubuae community / family :)
                          sigpic
                          2002 1975 white
                          E9 3.0 1975 green
                          E12 528 1980 white
                          E21 315 1982 red first owner
                          E21 320 1979 yellow
                          E23 745i 1982 red
                          E23 733i 1979 white
                          E24 635csi 1989 blue
                          E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
                          E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
                          E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

welcome abroad nice choice

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Nawaf

This got to be the funniest introduction thread Ive come across in this forum, keep up the enthusiasm and since you're going to be working at Tawam, ill surely come across you someday if you're going to stay in Al Ain.. :hi:

FYI, there's already one blue 135i in Al Ain, and two red..

Enjoy your stay and drive the car as you like, you dont have to worry when you have the service contract and warranty in hand..

Comment

Working...
                              X