Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new E90 Owner

Hi all,

I have juust perchased a BMW for the first time. Its a '06 E90 330i. I live in dubai. Looking forward to knowing more about the car and how to take care of it.

As a first question can somone please suggest a good service centre in dubai. I know of tony edwards and munich motors, but have heard they are on the expensive side and not worth based on the quality of the work.

Any more tips to a fellow newbie are most welcome.

Thanks

Welcome to the club , regarding service centre . the official sponsor of the club is DAS Autowroks , you may contact Ayham (the owner of the Center) and he will look after your car from A to Z , his number is 050- 652 77 22.

DAS Autoworks is location on SZR behind Ace hardware .

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

:pics:

Comment

welcome to the facinating world of facinating fanatics :) :) :)
        sigpic
        2002 1975 white
        E9 3.0 1975 green
        E12 528 1980 white
        E21 315 1982 red first owner
        E21 320 1979 yellow
        E23 745i 1982 red
        E23 733i 1979 white
        E24 635csi 1989 blue
        E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
        E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
        E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

Post some pictures of your car ;)

Comment

Thank you guys

thanks for the warm welcome, i really appreciate your input. @ ehssan thanks for the welcome, i have read, ur the man for the lights :)

im thinking of changing only my normal beam to white color they are OEM yellow now i guess, which bulbs do i buy and where do i get them installed.

attached is a pic of my dream machine.
            Attached Files

Comment

thanks for ur support, would like to meet and know u guys, i am new to dubai, are there any events or meets organized? Cheers

Comment

Welcome aboard:)
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

welcome to the club

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Raina View Post
                    thanks for the warm welcome, i really appreciate your input. @ ehssan thanks for the welcome, i have read, ur the man for the lights :)

im thinking of changing only my normal beam to white color they are OEM yellow now i guess, which bulbs do i buy and where do i get them installed.

attached is a pic of my dream machine.
                    the OEM ones are 4300K ( White With Yellow Tint ) , you can jump to the next color 6000K ( Crystal White With Blue Tint ) , which still look nice , but don't go any further .. the higher Kelvin you go , the more blue and purple the color will be

some comparison to have an idea ..

unfortunately there is not a single shop in Dubai where you can buy a good brand bulb set ,, so online orders if your solution ..

Ayham @ DAS autoworks can help you ordering it as well as have it installed .

Comment

welcome to the club... when it comes to lighting, Ehssan is ur man... he's done several cars and they are all stunning!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thanks for the detail reply ehssan, I'll give it a thought. All your rides look amazing guys ! Cheers

Comment

welcome Raina

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your stay :)
                            sigpic
                            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

Working...
                              X