Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody

Hi everybody,

I am just maybe the newest member here, I did not know about this place but during web search I discovered that we have this forum in the UAE.
    I bought my BMW X5 last year (2011 Model Xdrive 5.0i) and about a month ago I exchanged my other car, the Porsche Cayanne S with the new 550I GT (Grand Tourismo) which I am enjoying and really enjoying a lot.

I hope my stay here will be beneficiary for all of us, I am just very much excited that I had joined this forum.

I am new at this so please be patine t with me if I make mistakes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alaghbar; 15-08-2011, 05:31 PM. Reason: to add a picture

Welcome! Post pics of your cars :)

Comment

Welcome to your new home :)
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

thank you, I did post one picture and edited my msg, gogin through the site there are a million of things to learn here, maybe this is the best place i can learn a lot, everybody seems to have some knowledge to offer.

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Nice collection of cars you have got there, btw FYI we're having a Club Iftar gathering tomorrow, youre more than welcome to join us..

Enjoy your stay :)

Comment

Thanks a lot for your kind words, my first BMW was a year ago and I did enjoy it a lot so that I went after the second one a year later. There is a big difference driving BMW, Porsche or even Mercedes Benz. It is the joy of driving.
            For the Iftar I wish i knew this before as i already had done some arrangement, i only knew about it while surfing the forum this evening but also understood you guys are going for Shisha, where will be the venue?

Comment

Originally posted by alaghbar View Post
              For the Iftar I wish i knew this before as i already had done some arrangement, i only knew about it while surfing the forum this evening but also understood you guys are going for Shisha, where will be the venue?
              Venue is www.maxinerestaurant.com

Feel free to pop in ;)

Comment

welcome to the club, nice rides u had

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

~welcome to the club :)
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Sorry to be late, welcome aboard buddy..

Comment

Welcome!

Currently Own:
                      -2009 BMW 335i
                      -2007 BMW 540i
                      -----------------------
                      follow me in twitter
                      @MANSOOR335I

Comment

Working...
                      X