• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Aboard Mate ! :welcome2:

Definitely a rare car, Take care of her :D
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Welcome aboard... That is one beautiful and rare car you got there... Btw if I'm not mistaken there are 2 1M's in Dubai so far and Abu Dhabi has 7 coming in which are already sold...

As far as my knowledge goes there are 450 units for the UK, 850 for USA, 200 for Australia and New Zealand, around 100 for the rest of the markets and 22-25 for the Middle East...

If only I could get hold of one of these beauties...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
      -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

you go ahead and buy a 1 M and i'll take your car

Comment

Here we go again! bruno and afnan :P

Congrats on the purchase trutchy! brilliant choice...you now own a VERY special BMW... tell us more about the drive... is it what you expected?
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Featured on Crank & Piston:

http://www.crankandpiston.com/201111...d-pit-preview/

Comment

welcome to the club trutchy, amazing ride and give us ur impression about the beast :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                you go ahead and buy a 1 M and i'll take your car
                Find me one and I shall buy it that very second... I've been up AGMC's a$$ for an allocation but no luck in the past one and a half month :cursing:

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
                -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

The M1 looks amazing; I really like the front and rear bumpers plus the wheels. God it's beautiful.

Comment

Welcome aboard!! Exciting stuff, hopefully u can join us on the next meet up to really hear and appreciate the beauty of the 1M.
                    sigpic
                    Current
                    E92 M3 2011
                    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Welcome aboard. Congrats on the pocket rocket.

Comment

1M looks peppy, really nice car

Comment

Welcome aboard. Congrats amazing car mashallah

Comment

Working...
                          X