New Bimmer :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bimmer :D

Hey Guys... Glad I found this forum I have recently joined the club, I do not own a BMW but intend to buy one second hand , I need some advice regarding buyin a cool bimmer looking for E46 Coupe , My budget is 40K DHS. Thought I would get feedback from the best place in UAE . What all should I check in the car prior to making my decision for the car and how much it's gonna cost me for the inspection, register , and the insurance . is it possible to get an M3 .. I think am dreaming on that :ohthedrama: right .. but I saw an ad for M3 in dubizzle selling it for 42k …

What are your opinions??

Pleace advice a noob :(

Thanks and regards
    Mohamed

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Welcome to the Club!
      - E82, 1M - Current
      • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
      - E30, 316 Touring - Current
      • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
      - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
      E36, 318 Touring Sold
      E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        :welcome2: Aboard
        thanx alot mate :D

Comment

Originally posted by S.BAKI View Post
          Welcome to the Club!
          thanx alot its an honor to join ur club guys :D

Comment

u can get an M3 for really low prices yes... do we recommend it?! no! the thing is with e46 M3s is the cost of maintenance is pretty high and one going for 42k means its in pretty bad shape... I could be wrong though. Best advise is take it to Das for a full check up... pm the club president Ayham for details.

oh and welcome to the club :)
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              u can get an M3 for really low prices yes... do we recommend it?! no! the thing is with e46 M3s is the cost of maintenance is pretty high and one going for 42k means its in pretty bad shape... I could be wrong though. Best advise is take it to Das for a full check up... pm the club president Ayham for details.

oh and welcome to the club :)
              +1000
              and welcome aboard :)
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

THANX ALOT

I'll pm ayham when i find the proper car and I hope that he won't mind or busy on that time ;) ..

And plz 1 last thing .. which better coupe or convertible and what is the fair price and kms range for 330 or 328 ci /2002-2005 ??

Again thanx a lot for ur great help

Regards
                Mohammed

Comment

Coupe or convertible, it all depends on your personal preference, whether you like enjoying the weather and driving with open top or else go for the coupe..

Comment

i like the convertible but u know the weather in here in uae only couple of months u can enjoy with the winter then summer attacks .. so i think coupe is more better than convertible :( ,, but what is the range avg. nowdays for the coupe 330/328CI yr.2002/2005 ?? sorry if am asking to much .. but asking pro's better than regret later ;)

and thanx alot for ur great effort and helping me and other memebrs in this great club fourm that i'm really honor tha i joined in it :D

Comment

take a coupe. i've seen 330s go from 25k till 45k depending on how well maintained they are.

Comment

M3 = Coupe!

Call me anytime, am here help the community :) Welcome aboard..

Comment

Welcome! Good luck with your search ;)
                          sigpic
                          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Working...
                          X