Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh meat...

Hey bros!

My name is Patric, and I´m from Sweden. I was browsing the net 4 BMW in UAE, and wasn't I glad when I found out that there was even a club down here.

2 make a long story short! (atleast I´ll try :blah:) I´ve always been into cars and bikes, more or less everything that have a engine. I´ve been racing since I was a little boy, both on 2 wheels and 4. Nowadays I calmed down a bit and just racing Go-carts. Started my career as a car mechanic at BMW (and SAAB) but that was a long time ago. I have my own workshop where I take care of my own cars and help friends out.
    At present, I have 3 BMW´s, 4 including the Z3 in Dubai.

The reason I bought the Z3 is that my wife live and work in Dubai since 1,5 year ago, so I´m frequently in Dubai. During this time I´ve been driving around in her crappy Lumina and in this last autumn I was feed up with it, and catch sight of this, in my opinion, classic beautiful car.
    (Do I have 2 tell, that she´s still driving the Lumina) :hmm:
    End of story, wasn´t that short...

ps: Ayham! If u read this, I´ll be in contact with u a.s.a.p
    sigpic

Haha Welcome aboard :) Enjoy your stay here ;)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Welcome to the Club!

I love Sweden.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Finally made it here I see :) Welcome aboard Pat, I'm sure you can be of benefit to the members here.

Comment

lol i like your intro... crap lumina:rofl:

make yourself at home

Comment

Welcome to the club

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              lol i like your intro... crap lumina:rofl:
              :bash:
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

:welcome2: aboard mate !
                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

:D welcome to the club patric

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

bienvenido mate!
                    sigpic

Comment

HeHe :D to the club

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Thanks everyone 4 the warm welcome :)
                        Hope I´ll have the chance 2 meet some of U in the future.
                        sigpic

Comment

welcome to the club
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
                            Thanks everyone 4 the warm welcome :)
                            Hope I´ll have the chance 2 meet some of U in the future.
                            as as i see ur Z3 headlight has been changed, are they HELLA brand?

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                              as as i see ur Z3 headlight has been changed, are they HELLA brand?
                              Hi!

It was among the 1´st things I exchanged, the old ones was totally worn out, tried 2 polish them with poor result. (check out my album)
                              These I bought in Sweden, but I think u can get them everywhere.
                              Not sure about the brand, but I think they´r manufactured in China. They had a mark with L.A.C ?
                              Perfect fit, more or less plugg & play. You can also upgrade the low beam to HID Conversion Kit ( which I will do later)

//Patric
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X