X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome aboard :)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome! I Enjoyed reading about the project, job well done!
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        Very well done man...i respect the ppl who try to achieve the hard goal as they want it to be, one question came to my mind coz I was planning to do the same project but the only things let me down that the traffic department here, they reject my request of swapping the engine from 4 to 6 cylinders :( wht about in ur country? Is it allowed such transform, is it registered?
        yes you can do it here... as long as you either copy the engine number from engine into engine B

or sometimes if the current car has N/A in the engine number box on the reigistration card this means the engine number was never registered and therefore you can do such a swap... hence my white e30 m3

Comment

^ you right, you can swap bigger engine with smaller one but opposite its not..this wht they informed me.....:dunno:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i'm currently converting my 6 cyl to 4 khawa!

Comment

^:rofl:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

never in the history of cars have been gone from 6 to 4 cylinders... Bruno is just special! more is better... for most folk at least, hehe
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Very much interested in Bruno's E30's. I need all E30 inspirations I can get for the new E30 I've just got. Where can I read/see pics?

Comment

there are no e30 m3 threads yet... but i assure you there will be a massive thread about that.

i do have a couple of threads for the e39 m5 engine builds. one being here on this forum and another one being on M5boards.

Comment

welcome to the forum my fellow egyptian :),
                      I am impressed by the neat job, guys this is a typical, yet done right, egyptian project car, In egypt we can't afford any original chassis EVO, M3, cupra nor GTI so what do we do? we make our own ones by swapping engines and trying to refine the rest to the best of our limits, I know you guys are picky and you consider most egy BMW to be riced but I see Mahmoud's (not me :D) "E46 home made M3" a good example of a neat project and a good work around our stupid taxes and customs system that only works for the benefit of Zastavas and ladas that pollute Cairo's environment :locked1:
                      again good work Mahmoud and welcome again
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Thanks brother. I'm glad you understand the system/situation very well :)

Comment

Did you get inspired by the E46 M3 (sedan) that was built and posted on E46 Fanatics ?
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

^ that damn MIT student :banghead:

Comment

Yes, George aka MITE46 definitely inspired me.
                                If you followed the entire E46fanatics thread, you'll see that at the end the car was towed to the dealer to work on the electronics, I did that part at home and drove the S54 with SMG tranny to the paint booth. It's never been to a dealership or independent shop, infact I'm sure the dealer here would refuse to work on such a heavily modified freak-car.
                                I started building an ADS/OBD interface before buying the S54, reversed some BMW code to mimic the hardware/software at the dealer. This was 2006-207. There was alot of electronics+code reversing involved...and I got addicted to it. Several months ago (way after I finished the car) I've been busy building a fully functional diagnostic/coding/programming system for new 2010+ cars including the F series. Just out of love for BMW (and hatred to Java, as the new system relies heavily on it.)
                                I'm not trying to compare apples to oranges, nor am I trying to say that "The Ancient Egyptians were the first to drop an S54 into an E46 sedan". Simply, every car build has a different story. No doubt George is a pioneer, a genius and a great inspiration.

I never posted or spoke about my car on any forum simply because nobody's ever asked and I had nothing to say really...I've already been rewarded (and still am) by driving the car.

But when I came to join this nice forum I was asked to talk about my ride, so I just did :)

Peace Y'all, or as we say...BeaCe Ya SHaPaP :D

Comment

Working...
                                X