Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy

Hello everybody
    Im the new guy. Well I need help and encouragement. You see im in love with BMW 7 series 1995-2001 E38 . But never really had the balls to go and get one. But now im Old enough to say i want one of those dream machine. Now i can't get any decent one with less milage. But recently came across a japanese spec BMW 2001 750 il. I have few question as i never owned one before . People tells me that 750il is a bad car 740il is better. I believe there are a lot of you who owns these cars. I would like to know what should i expect apart from the amazing drive. I would like to know what to expect from regular maintenance and what to look out for when I'm buying this car any secrets i need to know about This model and above all where to get one (doesnt matter which emirate ). Im not very keen on the 2002 up models i know they are great cars but E38 is a classic. So thanks in advance
    :bmwflag: happy driving
    cheers

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

welcome to the club

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Welcome to the club!

How old are you, perhaps you are too young for a 7er.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
          How old are you, perhaps you are too young for a 7er.
          26 yrs..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            26 yrs..
            Then a 7er is defo not the car for him.

He should be looking for an ///M3. IMHO!
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

welcome... james bond's remote control 7er is the one of my favorites too. welcome again.

Comment

Welcome! e38 is a beautiful car indeed
                sigpic
                BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

E38 :///M: Package fan here :bow:
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

welcome aboard :)
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Wow thanks guys for the warm welcome..
                      Yes Im 26 years old. And i want an E38 as my luxury sedan more for like cruising. Dont fancy driving an M5 or M6 not that I dont like it but I already have 2 sports car and a 4x4 so I'm getting rid of one sports car to make room for a Bimmer and besides its good to carry my mum around lol for comfort reason. So advice me people where to get a decent E38 and Im hoping to meet up with you lads for an event in this lovely weather we are having now.
                      cheers

Comment

welcome fella.enjoy ur stay ;)
                        sigpic

Comment

welcome 2 our family

i think the 740i better than the 750iL
                          good luck and i think u still young 4 it.. go 4 530i or 545i E60
                          sigpic
                          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

BMW 740IL indvijal 2001 or 2002 will be very nic E38 for u

and welcome to ur new home
                            E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
                            sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
                            E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
                            E32... Sold

Comment

OK guys got my ride yesterday. The car is 750il 2001. passed the computer check.just landed in dubai on thursday. 60000km on the clock. I just need to fix one of the rims as its little bent and its crome. inshallah will post the pictures soon once its all fixed and i get the plate and registered. See you soon. excited to get this beast and man she is sexy..:worshipbmw:

Comment

Working...
                              X