Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

Hi, My name is Randy, I just moved here in July and recently bought an E39 540. Its not perfect, but I intend to try to return it to excellent condition. I am from the U.S. and employed in Abu Dhabi as an aircraft mechanic, but I reside in Al Ain, yes a longgggg drive every day. Definitely an auto-enthusiast, my first time owning a BMW, so far I like it. I am very experienced with Subarus, WRX & STi but wanted to try something different. I look forward to meeting with other members and participating in events. Thank you for allowing me to join!

Welcome on-board Randy, Its a pleasure having you on with us, Hope you have a great time around here. Cheers!
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Welcome Randy! Is your e39 a manual by any chance? Enjoy ur stay :D
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
        Welcome Randy! Is your e39 a manual by any chance? Enjoy ur stay :D
        Unfortunately it is not. I wish it was

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Welcome Randy... See you soon in some events

Comment

Welcome to the club!
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Randy

Take care of your ride the way you take care of yourself, you need couple of things to do and it should be perfect.. Looking forward to seeing you in our upcoming Club events..

P.S: Stay away from those cheap garages/shops and let us know if we can help you..

Enjoy your stay with the crowd ;)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (AK47's Blackberry: BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.681 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Hey Randy and welcome to our humble home... U'll love it here we hope :)

Let's us know how we can help

Hopefully we'll all meet up once the weather cools a little and the advanced driving school re-starts :D
                Last edited by ahmad.alkhalil; 25-08-2010, 11:25 PM.
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

eyo Welcome abroad enjoy your stay :)
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:welcome2: Welcome to the Club Randy ... hope u enjoy ur stay
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome to the club randy

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

thanks for the welcome everybody

Comment

welcome to the club randy :)
                          why did u leave STIs/WRXs and go for bimmers, u shouldn't have done so!!!! :D just kidding :rofl:
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                            welcome to the club randy :)
                            why did u leave STIs/WRXs and go for bimmers, u shouldn't have done so!!!! :D just kidding :rofl:
                            thought i would try something different. maybe ill get an STi also...if i find a bunch of money in the desert that is

Comment

3 diffs is 2 too many :)

Comment

Working...
                              X