Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to BMW Club UAE

Hello All,

Just strapped myself back into a BMW. This time its an GCC Spec Alpina b5 2006 white with 30k kilometers. I used to be in the BMW CCA in the States and found them very useful for sharing of information and even spending time together. My first BMW was a 1986 635 CSI that i bought in 1996, spent many hours and made many new friends during those years. I then owned 1 325is is 1998 and a 2003 325 ci a little less maintenance. After 2005 i moved overseas and just got back into a BMW, i think with this car though it will be a bit more complicated to toy with .

Looking forward to sharing time and stories with the others in the club.

Pleased to hear when the next gathering is.

Thanks again

Best regards
    Manny Xidias

welcome to the club Xidias, is your Alpina was belong to member hasan here?

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Welcome to the club Manny!

Congratulations on the new car. Its a great ride. Very unique. Unlike anything else in the market today.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Another new member...cool :)

Comment

welcome to the club Manny... post some pics of your new ride!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:welcome2:Aboard Bro :D hope u enjoy ur stay in our Club and get the help u need :D
            :pics:
            sigpic

Comment

Yes it was Hasans, he was very detailed and loved the car, made me feel pretty comfortable. . Unless you seen him laying hole shots around dubai, would love to hear about it .

Comment

loooooool... all we saw was a man with a lot of passion and love for his car!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

BTW I Greek , guess your from Australia? Did u live in the golf towers?

Working on getting the right pictures, i dont have anything good yet.

Brgds
                  Manny

Comment

congrats on your new car.. and welcome aboard.

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

I can post some pics of your car if you say so, we have couple of pics posted by Hasan himself earlier :)

Enjoy your stay and your new ride

Comment

Please don't do that Ali!

I would like to see the pictures from Manny. He is also a true enthusiast and a car lover.

We should let him express his joy and pride.

We are waiting Manny.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sure :)

Comment

I agree, i want to take my own pics and share my own experiences. But the racing tag above number 77 does not make me feel so warm inside, Hasan at least tell me where she placed. Anyhow love the car and look forwrd to sharing times and pics soon

Comment

Manny my Friend

She was never raced. The track in Qatar is a Moto GP track, not suitable for cars. Any car for that matter.

Besides, the Alpina is not really meant for track use.

I went to the track with my friend who had just bought a black/champagne 2008 B5S. We put on the stickers and took some pictures.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X