Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forums

Hi guys,

New to the forum, just joined a while ago but haven't posted anything cause I was in the process of buying a BMW back then.

I am now the proud owner of a E60M5 (see photo). Previous cars include a 325Ci 2005 model, an M3 2004 model, 3 Toyota Supras and a few other cars.

Current cars are the M5 and a 2009 Jeep Wrangler. Clearly I'm a car enthusiast...as are all of us I guess, and I am extremely into modifying cars, especially anything with a turbo

Hope there's a lot of threads in here with info on the M5 and recommended workshops, tyre places, performance links etc.

JP

The M5
    [IMG][/IMG]

One of the Supras

Another one of the Supras

And another

The Jeep

The 325Ci
    Last edited by iGreek; 26-07-2010, 04:25 PM.

The Supras are :drool:....That's one car I have to own before I die.

Welcome to the Club, you will be hooked in no time.

Comment

Thanks Ayham, Supras are amazing cars indeed...I was the president of the NSW Supra club in Sydney when I lived there, that's why I had three :)

The M5 however...DAMN!!! That M button is so evil...!!! :)

Comment

Welcome Abroad Enjoy your stay here :)
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Nice cars!:D Welcome to the club and enjoy it here!
          sigpic
          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll enjoy it...I'm already going through threads to find parts to modify the M5...!!! Not going to touch the engine it self, just some suspension mods, intakes, exhaust...etc.

Wheels I'll import something from a friend in Australia, otherwise I'd be looking at local dealers for the other stuff. If anyone can recommend a tyre place for the mean time, that would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Tyres are supplied at a 20% discount for paid Club member through Pirelli.

Tell you what, would love to meet you and swap ideas about your experiences running a car club, update you about ours and our plans. Also, give you a thorough scan for your M5 on the house ;)

Comment

welcome to the forum... do u live in Southridge by any chance?! there is this one white M5 with a BRILLIANT exhaust system... sounds a lot like the Eisenmen, simply BRILLIANT!!

welcome anyway
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome to the club bro. and dont tell me about the M button is not just so evil..its an Mpower evil :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

:welcome2: to the club
                    btw the m5 is :drool::drool::drool::drool:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                    E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

:welcome2:

sweet M5 and those are some sick Supra's :drool:

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

you are insane... welcome sir :)

supras :drool:

Comment

welcom to the club

now wer talkn (love your supars :D)

enjoy your stay and am sure the guys are more than helpful you will find all ur needs here :trophy:

Comment

Welcome Aboard Mate ! :welcome2:

Nice History .... ;)
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad you all like my previous cars, clearly I LOVE Supras... :)

. ahmad.alkhalil, I live in Emirate Hills in Dubai.

Ayham, I would love to meet up, tell me where you are located and I'll swing by one day to catch up and I'd be happy to swap ideas about the BMW UAE Club and the Supra Club I was running. Also, how do I pay for membership? 20% discount on tyres is a good deal...I expect to need a set of new tyres every few months and I wouldn't mind buying some semi slicks for track use.

Comment

Working...
                              X