Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

My name is avi and i was born and raised here in dubai...

My first car was a bmw 318i (E46) and i loved it to death, all black with alcantera leather interior... i unfortunately snapped the axle twice trying something stupid, twice, and canceled the car...

Currently i own a

320i (E46) 2003 with an m54 engine and a white m body-kit and m interior

745li (E66) 2004 with an Individual interior and a white 760li body kit

x5 x drive 4.8 (E70) 2009 with a white sports kit

I was hoping you guys could help me, my 320i was used for special occasion and has a low mileage, however due to bad maintenance and time the interior has badly deteriorated, and the body kit needs some touching up... Is there a place in Dubai where i can take it and have the whole car re-vamped? I wanna turn it into the racer it deserves to look like...

Welcome to the club!

You shall get some guidance very soon.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Welcome aboard! Post some pics of ur prides! :welcome2:

Past Ride: E39 530i
        Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
        Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Welcome to the club!:D:pics:
          sigpic
          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Mate ! :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

WELCOME TO OUR CLUB :D
              sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Contact "Bruno", he has a lead on a very good shop that would do just that. They have revamped a member's Z3M in ways we couldn't believe.

Comment

start with the mechanical part of the car first and then work on the looks.

Comment

welcome to the club ...enjoy ur stay :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

welcome bro :)
                      i can help if u want
                      sigpic
                      Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Working...
                      X