No announcement yet.

New Joiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youre right, I understand, Ehssan is the bug here and he's the one who misunderstood.. Sorry, take the spank back :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Youre right, I understand, Ehssan is the bug here and he's the one who misunderstood.. Sorry, take the spank back :)
      Double :spank: to Ehssan then :D
      sigpic

Comment

naze30

hahaaha .. really .. I linked a lot of stories together from yesterday .. the Z4 , the wheels size u and Ayham ..

sorry guys .. anyway hope to see u soon then

ANyway sahemnasser : Hope to meet you soon brother ..

Comment

welcome to the club bro. enjooooooooooooooy your stay which you allready did :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

welcome to the club

Currently Own:
            -2009 BMW 335i
            -2007 BMW 540i
            -----------------------
            follow me in twitter
            @MANSOOR335I

Comment

Welcome abroad
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

WELCOME!! :D

Past Ride: E39 530i
                Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Welcome to the club, really wonderful car and I liked the color!

btw naze30 his real name Nizar not Nazeer as I remember! Greeting for him and all :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                    Welcome to the club, really wonderful car and I liked the color!

btw naze30 his real name Nizar not Nazeer as I remember! Greeting for him and all :)
                    Greetings to you too Bisho..
                    Unfortunately my name is Nazir not Nizar. But what ever you choose is ok with me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naze30 View Post
                      Unfortunately my name is Nazir not Nizar.
                      FYI Bisho :read:

Comment

Thanks Nazir, sorry my memory is low these days!

Sahemnasser: Can I know what's the color name of your car?

Comment

Working...
                        X