Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello hello

hi all

i am pankaj from dubai...have lived here most of my life.

I'm currently driving a Montego Blue E90 330i. This was my first BMW and I love it as a daily use car that can go quite fast and gives me great control. Am not much of a racing guy.

I'd promised pictures in my earlier posting regarding tire advice, and I've clicked a few but am not able to upload them for some reason - the attachment wizard is not letting me (upload failed, or something like that). Any mods out there who can help? My images are .jpg and around 2MB, so technically should be ok I guess...

:welcome2: Aboard Pankaj

Mail me the pics on "ssense909@hotmail.com" and ill post them here on your behalf :)

Enjoy your stay !

Comment

Welcome aboard man, that's more or less the best color for the E9X model...

Your images are too large to be uploaded. Resize them and try again...

P.S: Racing guy or not, this Club caters for all ;)

Comment

Thank SSense and Ayham for the warm welcome.

Ayham - thanks for the tip. Resized them and viola - here they are.

Apologies for the poor quality - they were shot in poor light in the office carpark and do not do justice to how nice it looks..so I promise to have nicer pics up soon (maybe I'll click some on the weekend during the day).

Attached Files
        Last edited by SSense; 22-03-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

and I do love the car...I really wish I had bought the coupe in this color..I think that looks really hot..but at the time I bought this, I was getting a 330i Sedan and 325i coupe for the same price...and I just loved the power in this one..:bmwfan:

Comment

Hey pankaj, nice to have you on.

believe me, I'm not too much of a 'racing' enthusiast (like most guys on here) and moreover i own e92 325i, which i am (was) in love with. Until i drove one of the m3's around here. And ever since, i feel the rush of blood for more thrust and power.

Nevertheless, you have a great car, and a brilliant color.

Nice to have you on here, you'll have a blast.

P.s - Where in india are you from ?
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

hey hiten..thx dude.

yeah actually i'd driven a friend's E46 M3 back in university, and that's when the love for BMW's started...that'll actually be my ultimate car, depending on when I have the money.

Am from central India (Indore, MP) but home is Bombay now.

Comment

Ah, now that i know. Indore, Jodhpur and jaipur. All the same ;)
                Whereabouts in Bombay ?
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Welcome Abroad :)
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:welcome3: aboard

Comment

welcome to the club

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

welcome to the club brother ,,, nice ride , one of my favorites colors ever ...

Comment

welcome pankaj... nice car you got there. btw is pankaj a girl's name? :wiggle:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            btw is pankaj a girl's name? :wiggle:
                            Its a guy's name :spank:

Comment

:welcome2:

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X