Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member - '03 E39 M5

Hi everyone :yuhoo:
    Just wanted to drop by and say Hi to everyone on this forum.
    Im from Al-Ain, got my beast an E39 M5 a month ago, its Blue Water Metallic. Still under warranty from AGMC till 2009. I have no words to describe, its simply a Monster.
    Since im new here, ive heard about the membership for 250 Dhs, could someone tell me how can I make the payment and when would I recieve my goodies ? Are there any upcoming meets ?

Regards,
    SSense

Congratulations on your new arrival and welcome to the forum and club, i'm sure an admin will be along shortly to point you in the right direction regarding membership.
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Thanks Betty :)

Comment

welcome SSense... we have several members from al ain and I would like to welcome you amongst us.

Regarding the membership fee, we could collect it at an event later on this year. And whenever you pass by Dubai or Abu Dhabi drop us (ayham, haissam, bashar, and myself) a private message telling us that and we could meet you somewhere in the city, we would also do the same and contact you if we happen to go to al ain.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the atmosphere. Just for the records how did you hear about us? :D

Comment

Welcome to the CLUB
          To leave the world far behind...
          sigpic
          ////\/\
          IS THE ANSWER

Comment

welcome to the club!

another ///M and this time a legendary V8 :)

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

welcome !!
                m5 eh! sweet ride . . sure is a monster!

cheers!
                H
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Thanks to all you guys there to make me feel so comfortable. If you people drop by here just let me also know, be my guest anytime, it would be my pleasure.
                  Bruno, ive heard about this site from m5board.com, im a member there too and i tried contacting anyone from Dubai on that site, but only one guy replied, who suggested me to join this community. I didnt know about this site until he told me.
                  Will post the pics of my beast anytime soon....

Comment

Thanks hiten :) M for Monster, dont need to describe it in words

Comment

you're welcome bro. . .
                      don't wanna fall short of them describing an M
                      cheers mate
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        Thanks to all you guys there to make me feel so comfortable. If you people drop by here just let me also know, be my guest anytime, it would be my pleasure.
                        Bruno, ive heard about this site from m5board.com, im a member there too and i tried contacting anyone from Dubai on that site, but only one guy replied, who suggested me to join this community. I didnt know about this site until he told me.
                        Will post the pics of my beast anytime soon....
                        That would be me ;)
                        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                          That would be me ;)
                          :rofl: i was about tosay that it was you...

ssense once again we're glad to have you amongst us:hi:

Comment

Welcome to our board :welcome2: :hi:
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thanks petrolhead to guide me to this site and once again thanks to you Bruno for all the support and to make me feel so comfortable being a newbie here.
                              Rest of you guys thanks alot for viewing the link to my car and for all the wonderful comments :)

Comment

Working...
                              X