Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member :)

Hi all,

My name is Shervin, just wanted to introduce my self and say hi to the club!

I picked up a e39 M5 today, its the blue color, year 2000, 99,000K. I've been in the car tuning scene for a while, but this is my first project in Dubai, so I am not familiar with which shops are good and such.

Looking forward to joining this club and see how the UAE car tuning scene is like.

If you guys know any good welding places, please let me know.
    Last edited by sherv; 13-01-2010, 07:40 PM.

Sherv, Thats one hell of a ride you've picked up for yourself . . . to clarify is it Blue water Metallic?

Either ways, thats a wonderful machine, and if its blue water metallic then you've found yourself 2 soul sisters on here. Ssense & Khanrocks

Cheers mate! Welcome to the club!

If possible, could you post some pictures of your monster?
    Last edited by hiten86; 13-01-2010, 07:59 PM.
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Wirelessly posted (AK47's Blackberry: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.199 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Welcome to the little place we call home... Congrats on the new wheels that's a beautiful car to drive!

Pics or it didn't happen :)
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome... good choice

Comment

:welcome2: and congrats on the new beast ;)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

welcome and nice ride bro cong ;)
            sigpic
            Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

Welcome Abroad :)
              Post Some Pix of your Beasty So we Can see it .. Enjoy your stay here ;)
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome Aboard mate ! :)
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am posting a couple of pics which I took from my phone while I was waiting for the insurance guy to show up (took 2 hours) The car needs a little bit of taking care off here and there, first thing I probably want to do is repaint the car the original color(if you guys can recommend me a place that will be sweet)

This civic below was one of my project cars back home.... 2.0 L gt-40, built block, 18 psi daily, 22 psi at the track, I did a lot of circuit racing in it.

And here goes the m5...sorry for ****** pictures.
                  Last edited by sherv; 18-01-2010, 08:53 AM.

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Shervin

Le Mans Blue, one of the best colours on the E39 M5s, looks beautiful :drool:

Talking about repainting, I wouldnt advise you to paint it, what you need is a full detailing job at Proshine, trust me you'll see a new beast once its out of restoration and detailing.. Make yourself home and let us know if you need any help :)

Congrats

Comment

welcome :)
                      civic for the win:bow:
                      sorry guys can't hide my colors :P
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

lol @ u Bedewi
                        welcome to the club sherv :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

:welcome3: aboard

Comment

Welcome aboard Sherv All of us here are ready to help you out in all your monster's needs! You're going to love it here !!

Past Ride: E39 530i
                            Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                            Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Welcome to the club! So nice color!

Comment

Working...
                              X