Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to BMW

Greeting.

To break it down real quick, new to BMW, previous car was a Cayenne S. Was loyal to Porsche and was going to add a 911s to my collection, but needed something more comfortable ... and instead too a dive into the world of BMW and got myself a 2009 BMW 650i :-) :thanks:

It gets in at the end of this month, and I cant hardly wait ... !

I hope its everything you guys make it out to be....

I just dont get why AGMC didnt let me add options like Heads up Display, Night Vision and the Lane departure ... found that very odd ... at Porsche you could have your name as the model if you liked ...

Other than that ... I hope you guys can help me with tips, where to go for tinting, to add things to the car and get the best out of the BMW experience ....

Best,

RaajK

you've come to the right place :)

:welcome2: welcome aboard & big congrats for your new ride! the 650 is a great car! what color did you get?

i did my 3M tint at ibn battuta (china indoor car park), the guys did a great job & you can shop for an hour or two while they fix it for you!

let us know how we can help!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Haissam,

Thank you for the great reply. I was thinking about 3M and the mall situation :) Might just do that ...

I got Stratus grey with Beige interiors and the M Steering.

I am so looking forward to this car :)

Comment

Welcome aboard Raajk8. :welcome2:

Enjoy your stay with family of BMW Club UAE.

Help is always here..... feel free to ask about anything. ;)

Just get your beast and tell us more and more about it. :)
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

For sure M_Powerholic :) You will be hearing alot from me about all sorts of random questions and comments and how much I am loving the car ... will even post pictures.

Comment

!!
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Welcome to the club raaj! excellent choice! the 6 series is a beauty! hope to see you during the club meets!

congrats once again!
              ________
              Watch Online Xxx
              Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:44 AM.
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hello and Welcome to the Club Rajk !
                Great choice of car there, can't wait to see it !
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Welcome aboard Raajk...Just for statitistics, how did you know about the Club?

Comment

Welcome to the club Raajk...hope u enjoy ur stay.. i did my tint (3m) at mall of the emirates but i would recommend v kool ! :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

:welcome2: aboard

I just dont get why AGMC didnt let me add options like Heads up Display, Night Vision and the Lane departure ... found that very odd ... at Porsche you could have your name as the model if you liked ...
                      Is the car that you ordered from a the shipment that is coming in soon? If that's the case then you can't change what is already prebuilt... Otherwise you should be able to order whatever you want if you are building the car up from scratch... I was able to add whatever options I wanted when I was looking at ordering a new car from them
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Welcome Rajj, that's a nice set of wheels you've bought your self, everyone on here will be able to help you out with your questions, glad yo found us!
                        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                          :welcome2: aboard

Is the car that you ordered from a the shipment that is coming in soon? If that's the case then you can't change what is already prebuilt... Otherwise you should be able to order whatever you want if you are building the car up from scratch... I was able to add whatever options I wanted when I was looking at ordering a new car from them

I ordered it from AGMC on SZR. It was custom built which is how I got to add the M-Steering. However the salesperson said the other equipment such as the heads up display were not offerered in the UAE as part of the GCC Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            Welcome aboard Raajk...Just for statitistics, how did you know about the Club?
                            I used to be a member of the Porsche Club UAE. So was online and did a quick search for BMW CLUB UAE on google ... and bam! they hit me with that crazy intro page ... and that was it ... was hooked! :thanks:

Comment

welcome raajk post pics of the car once you get and stay posting :)

Comment

Working...
                              X