greetings all...introducing maggie may.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Justin, welcome,

Your in good hands on here, as you will see there are quite a lot of "M" owners so your enquiries will be answered.
    I've been a member of the BMW car club UK for a few years now and it is brilliant to have a local forum where you can ask regional specific questions and get answers from guys "in the know"
    I've known a few of the boys on here for a couple of years now and they are so helpful.
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

here is my old 7er..."precious"

she was amazing, but i gave her to my sis in January when i left for dubai, and she just recently traded her in for an 08 acura tl.
        oh the blasphemy!

she wasnt always that clean.

:(
        i miss her, but the maggie will do i suppose!!!

oh, and here is "bandit", my 94 eagle talon tsi (mitsubishi elclipse), with 270AWHP (18 psi). it only has 70,900 miles!

i will never sell this car, its parked in my sister's garage until i move back to the states.

precious and bandit together for the last time before i left.

thanks again everyone!

by the way, i love to take lots of pics of my cars...as you can see.

i cant wait to meet up with some of the bimmers here for a dubai photoshoot!

:D

Comment

wow nice rides ;)

i also miss every car i sell, specially if it was a bimmer!

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Welcome to the club man
            sigpic
            Mods: Royal F1 Paddle Shifters(Brushed Aluminum), Bimian CF Front Splitters, ACS CF Rear Diffuser, Dixis Full Titanium Rear Exhaust, Supersprint Section 2 w/resonator, Gruppe M CF Air Intake, Streamline Air Duct, Axxis Street Performance Brake Pads, Agency Power Stainless Steel Brake Lines, TMS Caliper Brass Bushings, TMS High Performance Thermostat :bow:

Comment

Working...
            X