Mustafah Shah - What's up everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustafah Shah - What's up everyone?

Hey guys, I want to give a big applause to all of you who have made this club and to all who have contributed by posting. I was always wondering if there were any clubs as these in the UAE, and now I have finally found one! I'm currently away from the UAE right now and am in the US for the time being, I own a 1993 BMW 850Ci in Dubai. And I miss it along with the UAE very much. lol But inshallah I will be back very soon, and I look forward to meeting all of you!

Here are some pictures of my car. Hope you guys enjoy.

Before

After

Last edited by Momentum59; 11-07-2008, 07:59 PM.

Welcome to the club man :) .....nice rims

Hope u enjoy ur stay with our club

:welcome2:
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Welcome to the Club Mustafah !

Lovely car you got their, automatic or manual gearbox ?

Nice Hartge rims too !
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

welcome to the club :)
        that's our first 8 series right??

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

guess so !!

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Yup our first!

Nicely done 8er and a rarely clean one too! Buzz us when you're back home ;)

Comment

Nice car mate! Welcome! :)
              Always admired that ride you have!
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

same here ..it was on my mind before the E39 that i had.....or still have lol

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Welcome aboard man !! and mashalla such a nice 8series !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                  Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Great to hear I'm the first 8 series in the club! And thank you all for making me feel very welcomed. The car is has an automatic transmission unfortunately, but sometimes I think it's a blessing in all the traffic we have there in UAE. I looked very hard to find a manual 8 series but I was unsucessful, and came upon this one which was in great condition, and only had 26k miles on it. I was the first to own it in UAE as it was brought over from Japan, and is a euro spec.

So far I've put on H&R springs, de-catted the exhaust, and Wokke chip for the engine and transmission, added 19'' original staggered Hartge wheels, refitted the headliner with black suede material, and installed 2 sets of xenons for the headlights. There are a few more mods I would like to do when I come back inshallah, like a 3.91 rear diff, and new exhaust. But the number one thing on my mind will be to take it out for some track days for sure. So please do let me know when we all of you plan an event, I'd be happy to join. Thank you again guys. Inshallah see you all very soon!
                    Last edited by Momentum59; 12-07-2008, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Man did you miss our HPDS or did you miss it!!!

I like how you're going about the 8 series and this is a man who knows his passion towards a car!! Too bad that in a couple of years' time your beauty and mine won't be registeratable! :(

Comment

welcome mustafa... btw we have a member with the same family name as yours. enjoy and keep on posting.

Comment

Welcome Mustafa,

Love the 8 so it’s great to finally have one in the club, looking forward to meeting up some time….once you get back of course.
                          2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Welcome to the Club!
                            Audi TT (2009)
                            Infiniti G35 (2008)
                            Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
                              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Working...