Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisho
    replied
    Welcome Dude, Amazing car, nice color no need to change it..

Leave a comment:

• ///power
    replied
    Welcome to the club.

Leave a comment:

• Simon Motorsport
    replied
    Great car.... I really do like the idea to bring it back to original condition.... Replace all parts with OEM parts, paint it white, put the stripes black and the original Wheels and its gonna be a realy eyecatcher and a nice classic

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    replied
    :welcome3: aboard and enjoy ;)

Leave a comment:

• springz
    replied
    Originally posted by SSense View Post
    I believe it was member abzoz's car, here are couple of pics of your ride posted by abzoz previously.. Just thought id share until you post some new pics :)
    Man Seriously What A Small World ..!!

Leave a comment:

• springz
    replied
    Welcome Abroad ... Sweet Ride you've got there :drool:
    Take Care Of Her :D

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Welcome here....Seeing as Bruno is in Lebanon now, you might want to check with him on engines and parts from there. Otherwise, getting parts here is doable. Why not restore it the right way; get new OEM parts. They won't be expensive with our discount, but you'd have to wait between 2-6 weeks, depending on the part.

Paint job = Falcons Garage. Period! Rims, Jordan is the place. If you know anybody there, the E34 M5 rims are a hot item in Amman and I'm sure a set will pop up there.

How about you start a new thread in the General Forum regarding your build requirements and we'll help you from there?

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    I believe it was member abzoz's car, here are couple of pics of your ride posted by abzoz previously.. Just thought id share until you post some new pics :)

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    welcome buddy your car was with a previous member...

how did you know it was the naghi edition m5?

Leave a comment:

• Haissam
    replied
    hey congrats for the new M & welcome to our forums :hi:

i think i've seen that particular advertised for sale a few months back, the rims kill it to be honest! good idea on restoring it back to stock color & looks

the guys at falcons garage can do everything you're asking for, and even do the parts hunting for you :) all at an affordable price :)

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    You can check Falcons Garage in Rashidiya, they do a great job, for more info you may contact member 'Bruno' and he'll sort you out.. Regarding the parts, cant go wrong with Sharjah industrial area, i heard people dug the scraps and found Gold :D So yes you can spend sometime there and im sure you'll find what you're looking for.. If you're looking for brand new parts then Central Spare Parts in Sharjah is the place, you might as well get discount upto 35% if you're a paid member of this Club..

Leave a comment:

• Lothario
    replied
    Wow, she is a beauty. Iv recently purchased a 92 325. So we can hunt for parts, etc together. Will be in sharjah all morning tomorrow, so let me know what your looking for, and ill poke around.

And guys, any recommendations while im there? (sorry to hijack your thread for a bit slowDriver) :D

Ream al bawadi seems to deal in only Cayennes now, and Clifford, just headlights.
    However round the corner from Ream al bawadi, i found a joint called Saeedi. They hav a lot of parts, but you have to search through they're massive scrap collection.

Leave a comment:

• SlowDriver
    replied
    Thanks SSense! Could you recommend a good garage that can fix this particular model? Any parts supplier as well? Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    :welcome2: Aboard

Leave a comment:

• SlowDriver
    replied
    Thanks for the greet M_Powerholic! Got a little intimidated with those emoticons. Haha! Hope the upload worked!

Last edited by SlowDriver; 23-08-2009, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X