'95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
    '92 E36 325i Black
    History:
    '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
    '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
    '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
    '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Welcome Dude, Amazing car, nice color no need to change it..

Comment

oh i love this car reminds me of old days ! 10 yrs back i had it in lebanon, check it out:

*edited

Comment

:welcome2: to the club my man. Knew this car a good 7 years ago. Belonged to a gentleman working for the Dubai Transport Authority then. Even the interior had black leather with :///M: stripes across. Huge torque reserves, a real highway killer. :bmwbest:
          Current
          2004 EVO VIII
          Previous
          2002 :///M:5, 2003 :///M:3, 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2003 330ci
          2006 S2000, 1999 :///M:Coupe, 1992 E34 :///M:5
          1999 EVO VI, 2000 Lumina SS

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            You can check Falcons Garage in Rashidiya, they do a great job, for more info you may contact member 'Bruno' and he'll sort you out.. Regarding the parts, cant go wrong with Sharjah industrial area, i heard people dug the scraps and found Gold :D So yes you can spend sometime there and im sure you'll find what you're looking for.. If you're looking for brand new parts then Central Spare Parts in Sharjah is the place, you might as well get discount upto 35% if you're a paid member of this Club..
            Perfect! I guess I went to the right place before! I saw a couple of m cars there and figured it was worth a try. Thanks Ssense. I'm talking to Remy, their mechanic since he is a Filipino and Bruno is out of the country. Would you know if they have a contact number or a location map available for Central Spare Parts? Thanks again!
            1992 BMW E34 ///M5 Naghi Motors Edition

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
              hey congrats for the new M & welcome to our forums :hi:

i think i've seen that particular advertised for sale a few months back, the rims kill it to be honest! good idea on restoring it back to stock color & looks

the guys at falcons garage can do everything you're asking for, and even do the parts hunting for you :) all at an affordable price :)
              Thanks Haissam! Yes it was advertised on dubizzle and a couple of other sites as well. Falcons is doing a great job with it so far. Yes the rims kill it and I'm still looking for the m technic I or II for it. I'll be trying my best to bringing it back to its original spec. Why change something that was designed by guys far smarter than me? Hahaha

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                welcome buddy your car was with a previous member...

how did you know it was the naghi edition m5?
                Thanks Bruno!

The red seatbelts really through me off guard and the SR Recaros as well. So I began researching at bmwmregistry.com and found the details on certain m5's that had "red seatbelts" and found another site www.e34m5.se and confirmed it with the VIN GD55525 :) I was just lucky. I'm more ecstatic that I have an m5! Haha

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  I believe it was member abzoz's car, here are couple of pics of your ride posted by abzoz previously.. Just thought id share until you post some new pics :)

Yup! Same one! Haha! Thanks for the post!

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    Welcome here....Seeing as Bruno is in Lebanon now, you might want to check with him on engines and parts from there. Otherwise, getting parts here is doable. Why not restore it the right way; get new OEM parts. They won't be expensive with our discount, but you'd have to wait between 2-6 weeks, depending on the part.

Paint job = Falcons Garage. Period! Rims, Jordan is the place. If you know anybody there, the E34 M5 rims are a hot item in Amman and I'm sure a set will pop up there.

How about you start a new thread in the General Forum regarding your build requirements and we'll help you from there?
                    Hi Ayham,

Thanks for the greet. How do I avail of the discounts? Do I have to be a paid member for the site?

Yes Falcons will most definitely do all the body work with this car.

Jordan? Wow! Great! How can I check it out? Any site you can recommend or a contact? I'm almost desperate to change the rims but I'm trying to fix the mechanicals first before everything else. Thanks for the info!

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
                      Great car.... I really do like the idea to bring it back to original condition.... Replace all parts with OEM parts, paint it white, put the stripes black and the original Wheels and its gonna be a realy eyecatcher and a nice classic
                      Thanks simon,

Yes that is the plan. I'm not too fond of "blinging" my cars. I've recently restored my 1972 Datsun 240z to its original spec and just got me a 1965 AC Cobra! Of course I can only enjoy them 3 times a year since they are both in the Philippines. hahaha

Paint code shouldn't be hard to get. Alpine White II and Jet black on the lower lips. I just hope Falcons can get the stripping right!

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Naveed View Post
                        :welcome2: to the club my man. Knew this car a good 7 years ago. Belonged to a gentleman working for the Dubai Transport Authority then. Even the interior had black leather with :///M: stripes across. Huge torque reserves, a real highway killer. :bmwbest:
                        Wow! Thanks Naveed! Info like this almost gave me a hard...nevermind. Would you know if he is still in Dubai? Would love to know the history of the car and how it got here. You are correct with the interior. I just ripped out the seat covers cause I couldn't stand the look of them. Still had the ///m cloth and the black leather underneath! But badly cracked and all glued up from the red covers. A real shame that the m cloth was all damaged from the glue! It was still in perfect condition. I hear that you can buy the cloth by the yard in europe. ~gulp~ but I'll have to send my steering wheel to the Philippines since I know a German company that can restore it to original. I wish I could send the seats as well. Maybe later on when all mechanicals are done...

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

you're on the right track man :bow:

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDriver View Post
                            Wow! Thanks Naveed! Info like this almost gave me a hard...nevermind. Would you know if he is still in Dubai? Would love to know the history of the car and how it got here. You are correct with the interior. I just ripped out the seat covers cause I couldn't stand the look of them. Still had the ///m cloth and the black leather underneath! But badly cracked and all glued up from the red covers. A real shame that the m cloth was all damaged from the glue! It was still in perfect condition. I hear that you can buy the cloth by the yard in europe. ~gulp~ but I'll have to send my steering wheel to the Philippines since I know a German company that can restore it to original. I wish I could send the seats as well. Maybe later on when all mechanicals are done...
                            Great thinking, I know a shop that might help you, here is an example of thier work:

Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wow, Love that steering !!! :drool::drool::drool:
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current
                              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                                Wow, Love that steering !!! :drool::drool::drool:
                                :iagree:
                                Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
                                Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Working...
                                X