Hello bimmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello bimmers

i enjoyed reading and wondering around in this forum while waiting for my account to get approved.... you guys sounds like a big happy family around here !

Thank you to accept me being part of this family ;) am a new bmw driver, and never been on a track... though looking for increasing my skills from you guys !

and as an introduction, i havent got much gears (pics) to show, waiting to get some nice ones, for the moment, this would be fine i hope - taken with my phone :-S

Cheers,

Majeed.
    Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
    Majeed Photography

Welcome Aboard Mate ! :welcome2:

Alpine White E92 M3... :drool:

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE family ! :)

How about taking a look on our HPDS Section ? ;)

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks for the quick welcome M_Powerholic :-) and to be honest, HPDS is one of the things that gotten me to register ! *BLUSHING*

am waiting for the list to start ;-) lol
      Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
      Majeed Photography

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Majeed, we're indeed a very happy family and glad you're one of us now !

Never been on track ? Then get ready for the HPDS (High Performance Driving School) that will take place soon, where you can learn, improve and perform your skills one on one with an instructor.. We're all looking forward to it :D

Comment

sure will SSense ! count me in whenever the list is starting to build up :-)

the only disappointing fact with the HPDS (am sure there is a good reason behind that) is the dates being wide spread... i would have loved a shorter span instead of waiting almost a month - sometimes more - between sessions !
          Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
          Majeed Photography

Comment

Welcome 'home' Majeed, take this to be your new favorite on your explorer!

I myself aint too much of a tech-ie here, but being around with these guys, last year i took my sweetheart on track, and mark my word on it - it's an experience which'll make you want more. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to attend the last HPDS, but this time round, im in for all.

P.s - I dont want to ruin it, but thats one hell of a ride there.

Cheers mate!
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

You're right, but the dates are set as per the days we got to book the track.. Other days the track is booked by some other groups, but we assure you'll love it, its worth the wait ;)

Comment

WElcome Abroad ... Enjoy Your Stay here :D
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome aboard Majeed,

HPDS will be so much fun you trust me on this. The reason behind spreading the dates is that to assure a well organized event to happen and to see a smile on your faces :).

Last season was a very successful season. Make sure you attend this one :)

Welcome aboard :)
                  Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                  Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                  Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                  Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

:welcome3: aboard, u have found the right place

Comment

Welcome to the club brother :)

Comment

Welcome to the Family :)

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Majeed... trust me when I tell u, if u think u love the M3 now, wait till u take it to the HPDS rounds! I promise you it will be nothing short of EPIC and sinful!! I remember the first time I took my baby on the track I was talking so fast cause of the adrenaline and excitment my wife asked me to chill out and call her back, hehe... yeah that's how much fun it is!!! :D

Do you work at DIFC by any chance? oh and welcome to our little community
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcomes guys.

am definitely in for HPDS no matter what it takes ;-)

what work is usually required after the track ? just to see my budget ! tires ? brakes ? etc... ?

i am working and living in Abu Dhabi i will update my profile to reflect some more info about me :-)

P.S: how can we become paid members ? i couldn't find anywhere i can pay online :-S
                            Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                            Majeed Photography

Comment

Originally posted by elchemor View Post
                              P.S: how can we become paid members ? i couldn't find anywhere i can pay online :-S
                              You dont have to pay online, since you are in Abu Dhabi you can meet member Akanso and pay him in person.. (Kanso sort this out through pms)

For more info about Membership Discoubt/Benefits take a look on the link below:

Membership Discounts/Benefits

Comment

Working...
                              X