Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying hello

Hi All

Just signed up here after selling my Mustang GT/CS, have been in the UAE for three years and a member of the Emirates Mustang Club (previously Dubai Mustang Club). Bit of a vetran of car forums having owned a number of Skylines in the UK so looking forward to learning loads about BMW's on here.

Looking for either an M3 or an M5 and owners forums are definately the place to find excellent examples. Have taken a look at some of your rides and they look great:E30Cabrio:

Cheers
    Andy

Welcome Andy, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for here
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Sir,

Glad to have you onboard,

It's a lovely choice you've made - Keep your eyes open on here, there are and would be some lovely examples for Sale, If you were here a while ago, you'd have bagged yourself a clean - and let me exagerrate - CLEAN, m5 for a lovely price.

wish u luck for your search.

Cheers,
      H
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Cheers guys, thanks for the welcome. Always nice to find a freindly forum

Comment

Welcome Aboard X-Stang ! :welcome2:

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE family ! :)

& Good luck with your search ! ;)
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

welcome our humble forum Andy... there are a couple of cars up for grabs in our for sale section.

Any specific models u looking for? like vert, e46 M3 or e39 M5?
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Andy

Let us know if we guys can be of any help :)

Enjoy your stay !

Comment

Who needs another V8??? :D Time to play with a barking, knife-sharp I-6...

Have we met? Did you do the one round of driver's training hosted some time back by the Mustang Club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Who needs another V8??? :D Time to play with a barking, knife-sharp I-6...

Have we met? Did you do the one round of driver's training hosted some time back by the Mustang Club?
                  V8 is the only way to go. I6 is for kids :rofl2:
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                  Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                  KW Coilovers V3
                  WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Fit, toned kids! Who cares if you can yell harder?

;)

Comment

Welcome Abroad :)
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Thanks All, I missed the driver training Ayham but Louie and the guys said it was excellent so I was very gutted not to have been part of it. As for shape and model I must admit to liking the e46 M cars.

I used to own an e39 330I M Sport and a 318iSE in the UK and loved both too bits, great build quality, everything clunks in the right place and uber reliable.

Apologies if I get my models and terms wrong, its feels a bit like when I didnt know a R34 GTR from an R33 GTR or a GTT from a GTST.

Cheers

Comment

Welcome to the Club Andy :)

I'm sure you will have a good time here !

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Welcome man!

Project DVS
                            Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                            CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Well, join our HPDS II starting this September to catch up on your seat time....It makes owning a BMW a much more rewarding affair ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X