No announcement yet.

NEW Baby BIMMER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is awesome Saifi :drool: Baby ILA's rear, i mean the rear skirt is lovely :luv:

Comment

^ lol
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

masha allah
        nice work and with chrome exhaust muffler will be much batter

Currently Own:
        -2009 BMW 335i
        -2007 BMW 540i
        -----------------------
        follow me in twitter
        @MANSOOR335I

Comment

One big-a$$ surprise as of tonight has been tucked into the belly of this beast!!

:D :D :D

Comment

Loving the Car man! We'll have to do a photoshoot together when you are done. And if Ali is helping you with anything....then you are in good hands with this club member for sure. Keep the pics and updates coming. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              One big-a$$ surprise as of tonight has been tucked into the belly of this beast!!

:D :D :D
              AYHAM PRESIDANTE, baby ILA is in love with u :luv:!!! HEHEHEHE cheers BOSS :rev:...

Originally posted by Nick777 View Post
              Loving the Car man! We'll have to do a photoshoot together when you are done. And if Ali is helping you with anything....then you are in good hands with this club member for sure. Keep the pics and updates coming. Congratulations.
              Nick777, thanks mate, baby ILA would love to take a photo with her biggger brother :bow:!!! SSence baby ILA is in need of ur help very soon :photos:...

Anyways :baby: ILA wanted to show u guys her new mirror caps!! What do u think?!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Comment

Nice Mods !! :drool:

Pass by Dubai / Sharjah and let me know... we can arrange a photoshoot ! ;)
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Sorry guys for the mess!!! I dunno what went wrong?!?! the pics r all over the place! If there is a way to edit or correct it plz help me... Otherwise SORRY :)

Comment

Originally posted by AHMAD AL-SAIFI View Post
                    SSence baby ILA is in need of ur help very soon :photos:...
                    Damn Saifi, you're killing us with these awesome mods :drool: CF all over, well done

Now we definetely need a :photo1:

Comment

:baby: ILA again!!! but this time no CF, HT (high tech) instead hahaha!!! though CF is still coming ;)... does it look good club :luv:?!

More of baby ILA's BEFORE and AFTER hahaha!!

BEFORE:

Unfortunately no BEFORE for the steering wheel...

AFTER:

Now lsn SSense seriously i need your help!!! BABY ILA will give you a shout i hope no later than the end of this month!! Coz, hehehehe, i seriously got sick, whenever i go to the service centre i just can't resist ordering a mod :orderarrived:, and the major prob is that the service centre is just a stone through from my work! OMG i think after the next visit i should stop for a while, baby ila is driving me crazy :drool:

Comment

Congrats it looks superb!

Comment

And the mods keep coming :drool:

Love the alcantara bmw performance steering wheel, looks superb and the side skirts look great !

Hopefully we'll do it soon, im waiting for my car to finish as its gone for a major service at X service, will wait until next week and then give you a call..

P.S: Stop going to the dealer alot, its not good for health and give loads of love to baby ILA :luv:

Comment

congrats bro, but im still waiting for it to be completed :dangerous:

Comment

very nice...
                              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                              2006 Z4M - SOLD
                              1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                              2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                              1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                              2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

bimmers
                                can u tell what are those LEDs in the steering wheel? what do they do?
                                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X